Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

On 6 January 2016 at 4:23 PM, chimpanzyyyy said:

nice!

you were getting dangerously close to the edge(at 0:26) jumping on the front wheel though

Yea, I had posted it on FB saying I had felt a bit sketchy having not ridden in a while. I'm going to have to re-film that line and make it look a bit better. Cheers though (Y)

• Like 1

Hi all.

Nice video Dman and Euan!

I don't want to start a topic for that... you all seem to ride 22:16 . Static Gap seems easier than mine with 22:15. I feel so heavy on static moves and can't reach more than 1m80ish..I feel heavy on cam too.

Could you tell me which riders ride with 22:15 if there are any, so I could watch them ride and get inspired by?

I really like 22:15 to travel in my town to find out new spots. Rollback feels good too. But so much frustrating for static move and trialsy and natural stuff. 

I know my moves are far to be perfect..I miss preload and practice...but will 22:16 can change my feeling and explosivity? Any advices?

I can gap to front with a rebound because I keep some speed but if I'm static I can't do anything...

Hope you will advise me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.1.2016 at 0:02 PM, niconj said:

This is why I hate trials riders using human obstacles. You might be a Jack Carthy but your chain could be a Jack Black.

Using human obstacles got nothing to do with this. One who knows how to ride trials properly and keeps his bike in fully working order won't ever get into a situation like that.

I could vomit watching people gap off from like the middle of an obstacle rather than using the edge.. it's just like trying to snap the chain on purpose. This implifies that the rider is nothing more like a rookie and should never be allowed to involve a human being in his actions..

Sorry for the hate, but those are just my thoughts. And yeah, we involve people in our demos as well - of course it's always someone of our team and not a stranger, though, and we just do the "Star" and not some drop/gap/whatever actions which, once failed, could lead to a serious injury.

Edited by Martin Direske
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Martin Direske said:

Using human obstacles got nothing to do with this. One who knows how to ride trials properly and keeps his bike in fully working order won't ever get into a situation like that.

I could vomit watching people gap off from like the middle of an obstacle rather than using the edge.. it's just like trying to snap the chain on purpose. This implifies that the rider is nothing more like a rookie and should never be allowed to involve a human being in his actions..

Sorry for the hate, but those are just my thoughts. And yeah, we involve people in our demos as well - of course it's always someone of our team and not a stranger, though, and we just do the "Star" and not some drop/gap/whatever actions which, once failed, could lead to a serious injury.

I think if you was watching that guy ride and then decided it was a good idea to lay down on the floor and let him really badly gap over you then you pretty much deserve him falling on you.  Also if you look at how close the can was to his ball sack it was never going to end well for him :P

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 7:51 PM, Martin Direske said:

Still. Accidents happen however proficient you are at both riding and bike-maintenance.