Ryan Leech

JohnyMilton

I managed to watch about 1 minute of that.

He can ride a bike, that's for sure, but he was doing the same old stuff he does in nearly every video I have ever seen of him. I know it was just his rig but there is still scope for new material.

Why does he have to talk over every vid he does too? With the same type of music and same irritating voice as ever.

I managed to watch about 1 minute of that.

He can ride a bike, that's for sure, but he was doing the same old stuff he does in nearly every video I have ever seen of him. I know it was just his rig but there is still scope for new material.

Why does he have to talk over every vid he does too? With the same type of music and same irritating voice as ever.

nearly every comment i see from you is negative :closedeyes:

hahaha that was so much ryan leech !!!

don't care about other comments, just love every aspect of this

he is crazy and he is unique

I just want to see a big street vid from him soon :)

ryans pure inspiration for me too, his view on riding is awesome ^_^

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed manifesto and i like his riding style but that video bored me senseless. Too much slo-mo, too much talking and too much effort trying to make it atmospheric.

Get him out on the streets and rocks round canada for some great videos again.

I think Ryan Leech is an a-mazing rider but that voiceover was just a load of old boollox.

It's all spiritual and stuff like surfers go on about, but at least they have the excuse that they are all high.

More wicked flowy, spinny, Ryan street riding is required to show the kids that Danny Mac didn't invent trials.

Yeah Ali, you're so negative!

I m sorry to say that's something I ve noticed aswell

I ve met ali once or twice and he seems to be a really nice person in real life and he's one of the best trials rider out there IMO

but I have the feeling he used to be sometimes a little negative about alot of things on the forum

no big deal here, just wanted to share some opinions :)

I agree this video's boring but in Crux you see how amazing he still is for all those people wanting a street video from him.

In Crux Thomas Ohler outshines Ryan tenfold... Never really liked Ryans style- as has been said above the apparent heaviness and whiplash drops just make a lot of his stuff seem amateurish. Something which his Manifesto style doesn't do much to help!

Also, non negative clown is crying inside.

Manifesto was the only video ive actually managed to watch of him without getting pissed off. the sooner he gets away from norco, the better. if he was on a tgs bike and actually moved away from the same old shit, he would be an even better rider...

Now I do feel he is a little repetative in what he does, but I think a TGS bike is the last thing he needs. I would love to see him on a bike with nicer geo (think inspired hex) and throwing in some modern bmx/trials moves into some of the tech lines he does. Oh, and no talking over the video either.

• Like 1

Now I do feel he is a little repetative in what he does, but I think a TGS bike is the last thing he needs. I would love to see him on a bike with nicer geo (think inspired hex) and throwing in some modern bmx/trials moves into some of the tech lines he does. Oh, and no talking over the video either.

That's how he used to be though and that was the point at which he was one of my favourite riders. He realised though that he prefered the approach that wasn't so bmx orientated.

I know I would prefer to see him progress in the old style he used to have but you've got to give the man props for just following his own way; the one that makes sense to him.

Ryan, as far as I can tell, seems to be happy without even progressing his riding. I say furry muff although I don't really appreciate the stance.

I consider my riding a tool for contribution rather than just competition

my riding is... guided my body's subtle internal views

That's prime BS right there...

Would have been a decent video if he hadn't opened his mouth.

Edited by konstant