Ali C's Hex Video

Mark W

Here's a video Ali and I have put together featuring him riding his production Hex bike for the past few weeks/months, to coincide with the Hex frames/26" Team rims now being available. Winter's coming in so we didn't get a chance to get all that much footage, but Ali still produced anyway so here you go. Available on Youtube and Vimeo.

Filmed in Porthcawl, Bristol, London, Blackpool and Newcastle (and probably some other places I've forgotten about...). The song is "Sugar Cinnamon" by Portugal, The Man.

• Like 3

God 'Toenail', stop bumming Ali so hard...

..I joke, I'll watch the video now.

EDIT: And it's a stonker. Great work Ali (Y) Found it funny that the 'Bathing Dangerous' sign was in there, as it was in an Akrigg video posted in 'that' thread. Unless I'm confusing my videos, that is - I've watched more today than I should have done really!

Edited by JD™

Ali,

That was spot on!! Really enjoyed that!

Good to see that some of the top guys are still cool enough to wear a helmet!! (joke!!!!! Please don't let this comment start an argument!!) lol

Great riding!!

God 'Toenail', stop bumming Ali so hard...

Ok maybe the toenail comment was a little rude. Apologies.

cheers for the replies guys.

Milo123, I only have the one bike, I still love brakeless, but I am also enjoying having brakes on too, plus I need them for demos and such.

yeh i thought so, was the bike you were riding earlier in the a prototype then, it would be a pretty bad idea to ride a demo brakeless alot of people would get hurt

The premise of this video was that it was going to be a promotional video for Inspired for the Hex frame/bike, and so we wanted to get a good range of riding in there (hence there being some BMX street sorta stuff in there as well as more trialsy stuff), so that's why it might seem to be pretty BMXy to some people. Inspired are trying to appeal to more streety MTB riders too so it needed to have a good mix in there.

Would've had some park footage in there too if I'd remembered to include the clips we filmed in Corby in it, but hey ho!

The premise of this video was that it was going to be a promotional video for Inspired for the Hex frame/bike, and so we wanted to get a good range of riding in there (hence there being some BMX street sorta stuff in there as well as more trialsy stuff), so that's why it might seem to be pretty BMXy to some people. Inspired are trying to appeal to more streety MTB riders too so it needed to have a good mix in there.

Would've had some park footage in there too if I'd remembered to include the clips we filmed in Corby in it, but hey ho!

make more videos like this pleaaaaaaaaaase! so much better than the usual 180 180 180 foot jam whip 180 180 wallride 180 front flip 180 180 180 backflip 360 bar spin 180 180 180 end.