Ultimate Nostalgia

boon racoon

Afternoon all

Decided this weekend to upload all of the videos that I ever made over the last 11-12 years, including the very first Nailseatrials videos. Thanks be to Janson (RIP) who made me a CD of them all some years ago because of a hard drive failure I had. I thought I'd lost the CD but managed to find it again the other day. So now at least, they're on the web forever.

Excuse the crap quality (modems were 56K back then, and no YouTube either!) and poor editing, plus the fashion and music shockers.

http://vimeo.com/mattberridge/videos

So anyway...enjoy! There's 30 videos in total.

Afternoon all

Decided this weekend to upload all of the videos that I ever made over the last 11-12 years, including the very first Nailseatrials videos. Thanks be to Janson (RIP) who made me a CD of them all some years ago because of a hard drive failure I had. I thought I'd lost the CD but managed to find it again the other day. So now at least, they're on the web forever.

Excuse the crap quality (modems were 56K back then, and no YouTube either!) and poor editing, plus the fashion and music shockers.

http://vimeo.com/mattberridge/videos

But anyway...enjoy! There's 30 videos in total.

EPIC - forgot how much I loved these!!

I saw a tweet that says your bike is alive - I say - do the goon again again ?

• Like 1

Matty!! your still around.

Brought back so many memories, I remember waiting hours to download those videos back in the day, brought back so many memories, bring back the website :) hehe

Always wanted to buy a pashley after watching.

Great start to my day

cheers :)

Saw this pop up the other day and just found the time to watch some. Watched all the Nailsea ones to 13, then a couple more and I'll watch Do The Goon for sure before I stop this session...

It's amazing to stream videos I used to wait hours for instantly, as well as watch the progression of trials before your very eyes.

This is an absolute jizz festival. What memories this brings back. Sitting waiting for the d/l and then enjoying the majority of them.

Dancing through Sunday definitely a favourite.

EDIT: errr.......This Month, Day ten = the reason we need to see you back on a bike and making videos booner. Awesome video

Edited by ben_travis

Remember drooling over these vids many years back.

I've wondered since who Potts is? Does he still ride? The same goes to a guy riding a 26" bike in a Fox tee and cap (he was in the Crash video several times). I remember seeing a long vid of him years back, he appeared to ride only rails :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...