Clean - Section 01

Mark W

Whereabouts did you find the weekend charges? Can only seem to find week-day charges for that carpark...

Since iam from weston I have to park there everytime I come into bristol, On a sunday its £1.50 on a saturday its £2.50 for 24 hours so Its cheaper and Its not too far away from castle park.

Edited by F.N.G

The North Wales representatives are dropping like flies...

Jamie Williams: Dislocated his shoulder the last time we rode

Tom Lancaster: Just just been called into work for Saturday

Alex Williams: No money

Will Arnold: In America (I'll let him off!)

I can't justify the fuels costs on my own - nooooooo!

(Fingers crossed that Skinny Dave is up for an epic weekend of trials)

Anyone needing a lift and willing to split fuel costs??

Does anyone want to go from along the North Wales coast between Bangor and Chester?

Or alternatively from Mid-Wales area, anywhere along the A5 between Bangor and the M54?

Rich J has kindly offered to put my van load of people up for Saturday night and potentially Friday night too.

So I'd be keen to ride Sunday as well as Saturday.

Get in touch and lets make a plan - it promises to be a amazing weekend.

OK so now Skinny Dave has definitely ruled himself out due to family commitments.

My offer of driving and splitting fuel monies still stands.

Leaving Saturday morning from Bangor, North Wales.

Come on!! *on knees pleading*

Last desperate plea... anyone?

Edited by mintsauce

Just got in from work, so I'll see you at 12! Mind you I will just be watching for the day, big kid on the black road bike most probably.

Oh and I am not going to lie, it is stunning outside right now, good choice of day Mark.

Edited by Rich J

only 100 miles. what you driving an 18 wheeler? lol na we all kknow fuel is an issue, hope you find someone willing in the next couple of hours! The more the merrier!

100 miles! I'd love to know what route you'd take har har

Try a 500 mile, 9 hour round trip!!

Either this or this

p.s. No I didn't find anyone in the end - have a GREAT ride everyone. Since I won't see you today Mark I'll say it one here instead of in person; it's brilliant that you've organised this. I certainly hope this'll be successful and the first of many. It's a wonderful idea and one of the things that the UK trials scene can really benefit from. Bosh.

It was sik today wish I could stay longer! Hearn a roomer bout another big ride in London is tht true?

I hope so, I wasn't able to come to this in the end because of transport availability and costs, so London would be awesome for me. Hope it all went well, want to hear more about this