Happy Rapture

Davetrials

Oh right, it's just the beginning of the end of the world.

Still got another few months before we all burn in hell. Damn, and I was hoping I could get out of doing this uni work.

"You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes, what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind?" Eternal Earth-Bound Pets says on its website, offering to "take that burden off your mind."

The post-doomsday pet rescue service already has 259 clients, who have paid $135 for the first pet and $20 for each additional pet at the same address, to ensure the faithful animal companions are looked after and loved even when their Christian owners have gone to the other side.

All the rescuers are sworn atheists, which means they will definitely be left behind on Earth, ready to rescue pets after the Rapture.

Now THAT is a good idea for a scam.

Edited by Revolver

I might cry at how brilliant that is

It would be brilliant if the dolls actually flew. In reality they're much too heavy even when full of helium, I tried this with various promotional inflatables when I worked at my last job...