Avril 14Th (Crash Video Added.)

aener

This was supposed to be a full, proper video, but I've just gotten fed up of trying to film and letting myself down.

To say my riding is inconsistent would not even come close to the truth, though if you'll let me, I'd like to blame it on winter :lol:

Here's a short video packed with clips, rather than the clips strung out over a long video.

Crash/Bail video for these clips en route - I'll edit when it's up.

Edit 1: I forgot to apologize for that HORRENDOUS 360 over the dropgap to mud thing. I hate it as much as you do, but I was too inconsistent/tired/just not good enough to do anything about it.

Edit 2: The crashes:

Edited by aener
  • Like 9

Watched it and thought "that's f'ing amazing" but then realised afterwards it was brakeless! Watched it again and to be honest nothing much surprises me in trials videos these days but this was an eye opener, something new, something truly different. Damn! Awesome! Keep it up.

He is learning a hell of a lot of new moves some moves trials is even yet to see, however by now you should know how much of a perfectionist Max is. He's a very controlled rider Im pretty sure they would have to be dialled before they got into a video

(EDIT: reply to chimpanzyyyy)

Edited by Seabasss

He is learning a hell of a lot of new moves some moves trials is even yet to see, however by now you should know how much of a perfectionist Max is. He's a very controlled rider Im pretty sure they would have to be dialled before they got into a video

(EDIT: reply to chimpanzyyyy)

stop talking like that

I m all excited right now :wub: