Jack Carthy + Ross Clayton

0zzy

Hey guys ross and jack have been putting this together for the last 3-4 weeks, jacks on the rockman ross on the zhi!

Jack would like to say thanks to his sponsors:

Enter-bike.com

Trialtech.co.uk

tribalzine.com

tnnengineering.com

Ross would like to thank his own Wallet!

Comments would be cool :)

ENJOY

Edited by 0zzy
  • Like 1

Some pretty serious riding in that vid! Although I am going to get in early and say, What is going on with the bar angles on those bikes, Jacks seem SO far forward its crazy!!

Adam

I´m glad I´m not the bad guy for saying this :giggle: jacks bars are almost upside down....

Hey guys ross and jack have been putting this together for the last 3-4 weeks, jacks on the rockman ross on the zhi!

Jack would like to say thanks to his sponsors:

Easy-bike.com

Easy bike is Speedrace and Jack is not sponsored by them. He is sponsored by http://www.enter-bike.com/, owned by Kenny Belaey.

Anyway what is it with judging the way people set their bike up? If Jack and Ross enjoy the way their bar feel (and apparently they do...), there is no way you will make them change their mind by telling them how to put their bars like. Leave us alone with your advices on how to set our bikes!!!

Easy bike is Speedrace and Jack is not sponsored by them. He is sponsored by http://www.enter-bike.com/, owned by Kenny Belaey.

Anyway what is it with judging the way people set their bike up? If Jack and Ross enjoy the way their bar feel (and apparently they do...), there is no way you will make them change their mind by telling them how to put their bars like. Leave us alone with your advices on how to set our bikes!!!

Changed :P thanks

yer aslong as its set up to how it feels best for the rider thats all that matters. (Y)

• Like 1

I didn't actualy say anything about whether they should try them in a different position did I, I just mentioned that they seem very far forward, it just looks strange!

Adam

• Like 2

Seriously impressive riding from both of them! Love to watch Jack ride, so, so good!

What is going on with the bar angles on those bikes, Jacks seem SO far forward its crazy!!

Haha, Jack's bar angle is daft, they almost look like roadie drop bars! Seems to work (really well) for him though!

Haha, Jack's bar angle is daft, they almost look like roadie drop bars! Seems to work (really well) for him though!

It looks like the bars are actually lower than the stem clamp! would it not be the same if he just ran a stock stem instead of the mod with the bars normally? as it would be around the same height

Riding is ridiculous, some huge stuff in there from both!

Had to make Another account, (Yes Another) :bow: as i felt like i had to say thanks and not be ignorent! haha

Cheers for all the comments guys. yes his bars are very far forward mine are too but not as bad as jacks, for some reason it does feel much better to ride.

Always landing soo smooth mr anscombe ha, thanks steve-o :)

Thanks again ({)(})

Dont understand how he rides like that, especially with a mod stem, i find my bike too long with a 150 stem and a 1040ish WB!

god knows mate, however it seems to be working for him haha!

• Like 1