The Car Thread

MadManMike

Since there was talk of there not being enough pics, here's what I've done to my new car, subtle bits so far :)

Before -

WP_000336_zps61e66eb0.jpg

After -

WP_000339_zpsd0924e7a.jpg

Before -

WP_000345_zps0bdadd0a.jpg

WP_000346_zps5b1cd642.jpg

During -

WP_000347_zps8a3258d6.jpg

After -

WP_000349_zpsca23f2da.jpg

Note to self - check bumper fits before painting it and then realising you have to cut a shit load of it away to house the intercooler :$

Edited by Jolfa

update from me - poly bushes now in - subframe, trailing arms, wish bones, camber arms.

hydraulic hand brake fitted, goodridge brake hoses all round, centre console drift spec with switch panel mounted, rear wheels now effective et-4

extra bump stop added to prevent wheel to arch contact again.

im currently researching ls1 and 1uz-fe conversion as the m62 is a right twat to get the sump mounted oil pump in the e36

im currently researching ls1 and 1uz-fe conversion as the m62 is a right twat to get the sump mounted oil pump in the e36

One of my mates recently bought a 328 from a guy who also owned an E36 with a 1JZ conversion, which you may well have seen before. I'm guessing the options you listed are cheaper than a 1JZ, but let me know if you want to get in touch with the guy to ask anything. He's a member of "Garagef**kHouse".

Got new dampers and springs arriving very soon, muchly excited.