Getcreative Video Comp *results!*

1a2bcio8

Well extension or not, I've snapped my trials bike. And don't want to enter the seriously poo footage i have. Nor do i feel i could enter a trials video competition on my street bike that i can't side hop. :P

Jim's being Jim and being quite elusive of the camera..

So not having the best time of it all...

stop being pessimists, most of us cud prob do a 2min video in two days. No one should need an extension, if your riding aint quite what you wanted enter anyway. And if enough people entered the competition will be a success, therefore you can have a bash next year :P

p.s i know i'm contradicting my above statement.

Edited by Miss-Higgy

I know where your coming from, book a day off work. Do you have a smart phone alot of them now have editing apps on them, and it willl turn out better than you expect. Injury's stop being weak! I'm injured and i'm off out in a bit. Ideas should be the easy bit. and we've all had quite a bit of time some people have even got finished vids in. So for me it's all excuses :P

Got my "i'm going to be a BITCH" head on today! Can you tell??

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on zero footage. I've been back from injury for a couple of weeks now. Just trying to get all the skills back then bang a day of filming in sometime this month then do the edit. Should work out ok :sweatingbullets:

Edited by CalopS
  • Like 2

Did some testing today in the garden following the dog trying to figure out the best way to hold the tripod (Y) any tips?

The dog wasn't amused but he got a good walk today while searching for spots that looked awsome on gmaps but were awful close up. I hope they eventually do the whole of gmaps in that 3D view when you zoom in enough.