Getcreative Video Comp *results!*

1a2bcio8

Spent most of today completely re-thinking what I was going to do, and gone with something much less creative but actually doable just to enter. Looks like I might even have an entry because I've edited a song down to just 1:20 that was once 3:16 and just need to find another 10 seconds or so of footage. Funny that my overall video will be 26 seconds shorter, but there'll be about 40 seconds more riding in it... I really f**king hope I can get an hour with no rain on Saturday...

• Like 1

All done and dusted...a few little tweaks and alterations tomorrow to the edit and it'll be Go! Go! Go!

EDIT: been some really good entries so far, but interested to see what the rest have! Judging the novice category will be a long task...

Edited by ben_travis

I wonder how many more are coming. Too many drop outs :P

Up in Leeds mine still needs to be started but Mikes is a couple of clips away from been finnished.

I think Luke has dropped out due to been sponsored by Trialaddict and wanting to spend more time on a decent edit.