Getcreative Video Comp *results!*

1a2bcio8

Just finished watching Ali C's video and I feel ill. The overlapping clips and the shaky & slightly blurred filming gives it an old school feel, but it just gave me a headache and distracted from most of the riding. Shame it's been over edited IMO

editng was actually very minimal, I just cut bits up and placed them, it's looked very much like that straight from the camera, the film makes it look like that (especially if it doesn't go through the camera properly)

Fair enough, I had thought that the yellow/orange flashes that appeared over some clips were an effect. I'm sure there's some impressive moves and big lines in there, as always, but I just couldn't concentrate :P

Edit: spelling..

Edited by cai

I feel ill about my 0 clip count and the weather forcast for the rest of the month.

GETyourlifesortedmothernatureandgivemesomesunshineyouslag

Getting hard isn't it. Been out the past few days, half hour to ride after to work. 40mins if you include speed warm up. Sucks having to go out to ride, which is just doing the same move and failing.

But yeah, sort it.

I love how the whole instagram fad has made everyone think that any kind of legit effects/ accidents from shooting real film are put in there by computers haha.

I heart Ali's vid hugely, but maybe that's just the artfag in me...

What's even dumber is people think they can do a little colour change and it's suddenly artsy or cool. Yet the best pictures don't need editing. Kid at work is on instagram/iphone all the time, i heard him bragging about 22 followers or something like that :giggle:

i love ali c's vid for the fact he has gone complete the opposite way things are heading in video production. scrapped off all this hd 1080p and went back to shooting on super 8. id of gone a tad easier on the colour burns at start but bar that cant fault.

"impressed"