Getcreative Video Comp *results!*

1a2bcio8

Or we just piss arsed about for way too long, despite having a one month extension :wink:

Sounds about right! I've started editing mine tonight and realised I've only got about 4-5 clips after dismissing some earlier stuff that I filmed in the completely wrong format. If I'm lucky I'll get a chance to redo them this week though I doubt it and I've still got to film my intro and bits :oops:

EDIT:This is not easy to edit, need to settle down as I usually chuck vids together in half an hour or so and I've got a whole week!

Sounds about right! I've started editing mine tonight and realised I've only got about 4-5 clips after dismissing some earlier stuff that I filmed in the completely wrong format. If I'm lucky I'll get a chance to redo them this week though I doubt it and I've still got to film my intro and bits :oops:

EDIT:This is not easy to edit, need to settle down as I usually chuck vids together in half an hour or so and I've got a whole week!

Download a trial of a file converter? I've gone through a few just because windows movie maker didn't like my camcorder file type.

Download a trial of a file converter? I've gone through a few just because windows movie maker didn't like my camcorder file type.

Nah got most of it filmed in 16:9 except for a couple of old clips in 4:3 which I can't use

If it helps anyone, I'm using NCH video pad editor, free 14 day download, seems to take any file types, I'm using AVCHD and mov.

That's what I use but got the full version, loads of potential for such a cheap and small program. Just had another play and adding a transition between scenes makes a huge difference to how a vid looks. Still gonna be uber crappy though!

I have most of the lines I wanted on film now, all that's really left is the scary stuff. Hopefully this week I'll be able to grow a pair... I'm getting that sick pre-adrenaline feeling in my stomach just thinking about it!

Just go for them man! I've done a few things I've never done before in this video and had that exact feeling...it's crazy to think that I've done them now. Pretty pleased with myself and sure it'll be (at the very least) one of my favourite videos of my own once it's complete!

I have faith in you...:)

• Like 1

Just go for them man! I've done a few things I've never done before in this video and had that exact feeling...it's crazy to think that I've done them now. Pretty pleased with myself and sure it'll be (at the very least) one of my favourite videos of my own once it's complete!

I have faith in you... :)

I'll try my best! It's all or nothing these next few days!

It's raining, which means I'm not going to enter a video :(

Rain edit would be 'interesting'?

I'll try my best! It's all or nothing these next few days!

Rain edit would be 'interesting'?

It's more the fact that I'd definitely stack the line I had in mind. Ill try and do it during the week in the dark...

I wish I had some talent so I could ride in the wet :(

So..with them clips i had..ive somehow managed to wangkle 4.45 of an edit so far..and im using an 8 minute song..

Ideally id like to fill the song.

I know the lines i need tom do.. Shame the weather looks like this,, ( And i have demos saturday and sunday - and i have work everyday in the afternoons..so only have mornings!! ) f**kkkk!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637433

• Like 1

I need one more clip to swap with an almost duplicate line I've got in it then hopefully it'll be done. The track doesn't match the riding like I hoped but it's been fun to do and interesting actually thinking about a video and taking my time with it.

Bring on that non wet Thursday and Friday!

• Like 1