Trials-Forum Stickers

TF Stickers  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which colours would you want?

Who won Tom??

you! my gf said I should give the winner "a shit prize like a yorkie" (little does she know that a mars bar is the staple tf prize) tongue.png

Nah, dibs ont first TF sticker??

Ha, ok, deal

I'm gonna class this as a legally binding agreement and should I hear of anyone else getting theirs first my lawyer will be in touch! :wink:

• Like 2

'Course not mike, I'll add you on :)

They should arrive today at work, but I'm working from home today... Damn.

If anyone specifically wants a car type sticker (one of the ones I posted quite a while back) let me know. I think there were only 2 people who mentioned them in the comments on the order sheet thing.

I'll put up a donation link once I've sent them, I'm scared that people will donate and I won't manage to post them out by the time I've said, it's been a few months already :P

I have limited car ones, can't remember how many exactly, but should be enough so far. All noted!

Quite excited about getting them tomorrow.. I love getting stuff in bulk.

• Like 2

They look wicked mate, top job :)

P.s if you happen to have any of those long "trials forum" stickers left over after the guys that have already asked for them would i be able to get a set??

yep

This.

yep

Going to have to go over this thread and pick out any special requests. But I should be able to get at least some of them in the post today or tomorrow (isitafox first of all, of course ;))

• Like 3

3 hours of non stop cutting and packing and they're in the post box! (well, all but around 10 - ran out of stamps, there were some foreign addresses so I need to go to the post office anyway).

Now, thinking about it I may have been giving some people grey stickers instead of green. Grey wasn't even an option on the spreadsheet so I got majorly confused as to what my "g" code meant. feck. The good news is, if you put down green and grey, then there is a 100% chance you'll get one of them :P

Beer time!

• Like 5