Zoo! Video 41

AndrewG

Such skilful riding deserves a more competent cameraman - at the very least clean your lens before every take . Both the grime on the lens and in the "music" were seriously distracting from an otherwise virtuoso demonstration of power moves.

I kinda prefer videos featuring lines and flow ,but then Mr.T is deservedly famed for huge TGS . I would imagine his numerous sponsors might appreciate better produced footage so that their wares come across as more professional .

Hi all :w00t:

First off, cheers for chap for posting this up ant got round to it!

Some of you will be glad to no that I have retired that camera now and will be in HD ( if i decide todo another video )

As for camera Man(s) the guys i ride with are seriously insane....hahaha :dance:

(if i decide to do another video) Yes Zoo_Video_41 could of been my last.

Thanks for good comments, apriate it!

Chillex n Ride..

:wink2:

awosme video as usual :), at 1.57 is it not doable of the wall to the curb bit ?

Yeah dude, that whole clip is with a flat front tire! so had to go easy.. haha

I don't know if your sponsors pay you to make videos but I'm sure if you stop the trials community will pay you to haha ;)

At 0:09 It looks like you did not land on the top of the bench but you landed on the bottom and hopped to the top but cut out a bit so it made it look like you did land it on the top. If you did, cheeky :P

Tearing it up like usual though, I could not expect any less!

I don't know if your sponsors pay you to make videos but I'm sure if you stop the trials community will pay you to haha ;)

At 0:09 It looks like you did not land on the top of the bench but you landed on the bottom and hopped to the top but cut out a bit so it made it look like you did land it on the top. If you did, cheeky :P

Tearing it up like usual though, I could not expect any less!

If I stopped making the videos it would not make any difference. I dont get paid for releasing videos.. :