The Angry Thread.

Blake

Tired of feeling like I'm unappreciated, in the least "big headed" way possible.

Since work has come under new management its all gone to bollocks. Dont care for the new boss at all as his attitude stinks. He's slowly running the business my unlces spent years building, both in a material sense and reputation into the ground due to his total lack of sense on how to run the garage in an effective way.

If I'm honest, I pulled a "sickie" (Granted I did feel ill but not drastically) yesterday to help a good mate that was in the shit with his diesel 106. I've lost half a days wage, and made very little/nothing from the job as he's skint,
and it was all worth it for the smile and pat on the back when it fired up again knowing he had a working car again. Thats how bad it is and how little I want to be there. I turned away a days wage to make nothing helping out a mate, and I felt like it was a more productive day following it all too.

It's the little things. If I wasn't so close to finishing my apprenticeship I'd have left by now.

Edited by SamKidney

I work with someone who talks to themselves. And i dont mean like when you're trying to work out something complicated, you say it out loud as a different way of approaching it. That i can understand.

This is a running commantary of every mundane thing they do during the day.

Edited by MartMini

I work with a nutcase woman, she's built like a tank and it's completely normal for her to just start yelling and screaming and crying at people because her son went to prison some years ago and used to smoke in the shed when he was 14 and we may aswell ALL smoke in the shed and you don't know what it's like when people buy you mobile phones you don't even want and, and, and....

....She is f***ing MENTAL.

• Like 1

Every time I log into Natwest online banking they insist on posting an activation card to my home address not my uni one, so it takes me 7 days to log in to do the most basic transaction.

Thankfully they aren't my proper bank, and just a group account to pay bills and stuff, but it's f*cking annoying as there's £65 in there that's mine.

Had my first ever Jehovah's Witnesses call round. I'm converted!!

Well, no, no I'm not. I like to think I surprised them, asked a few tricky questions, got the usual "God has a plan" "God work's in mysterious ways", They couldn't think what use a flesh eating worm crawling out of your eye has, but apparently leaches have a purpose (cleaning wounds) so we've just not found a use for the worm yet. I said it's rather egotistical to think that every animal is there to serve us, but no, God made the earth and everything on it a paradise for his children.

They said that God says in the bible to love God like you love a parent. They stumbled a bit when I told them my parents didn't teach me to love them, their ego isn't that big. I love them because they are kind. God say's he is a jealous God, he killed thousands in plagues and floods, he will smite down those who use his name in vain. He demands you give up a day each week to worship him.......That's not very loving at all really.

I'm preparing some notes for when they come back, it seems a little unfair when they have done hundreds of door knocks and prepared speeches and leaflets.

• Like 3

well, I was quoting Attenborough who made the same point years ago, It just so happens that Fry made the same point just recently :P I apologised to them for re-quoting stuff on the internet (even though I saw it on TV).

I find the confidence they have of their own ignorance astounding. I used to argue/debate with them whenever I encountered them but I soon realised there's no point. They have blind faith, and there's no argument for that. You don't want to be converted by them, and they sure as hell ain't going to be swayed by anything (no matter how logical, intelligent) you have to say. In 2015 anyone who is of a religious disposition to the point they 'actually' believe the doctrine 'literally' is in my opinion mentally ill.

Now if I'm stopped I make every effort to stop the conversation as quickly as possible explaining there's nothing I want to hear, and that I want no justification of any 'god'.

• Like 2

Dominos didn't have any double decadence yesterday so I got cheese and bacon stuffed crust, got pissed last night too.

So after eating the entire large pizza and drinking about 3 pints of rum and coke, I have woken up at 8am with the most outrageous bacon flavoured heartburn and a belly to rival my dad's! Urgh.

• Like 1

Had my first ever Jehovah's Witnesses call round. I'm converted!!

Well, no, no I'm not. I like to think I surprised them, asked a few tricky questions, got the usual "God has a plan" "God work's in mysterious ways", They couldn't think what use a flesh eating worm crawling out of your eye has, but apparently leaches have a purpose (cleaning wounds) so we've just not found a use for the worm yet. I said it's rather egotistical to think that every animal is there to serve us, but no, God made the earth and everything on it a paradise for his children.

They said that God says in the bible to love God like you love a parent. They stumbled a bit when I told them my parents didn't teach me to love them, their ego isn't that big. I love them because they are kind. God say's he is a jealous God, he killed thousands in plagues and floods, he will smite down those who use his name in vain. He demands you give up a day each week to worship him.......That's not very loving at all really.

I'm preparing some notes for when they come back, it seems a little unfair when they have done hundreds of door knocks and prepared speeches and leaflets.

Don't get our lass started on these muppets, she's a nurse in intensive care and they cause so many problems it's unreal. They'd rather let a person die than have a blood transfusion

You'd have to be some form of 'dumb f**k' to allow 'Gods will' to govern whether you live or die when a simple alternative is available. My mum works in a maternity ward and in the last 6 months 2 Jehovah's mothers have died due to blood loss, despite pleading from medical staff to take bloods to save themselves and possibly their babies lives. Both times husbands have been present who could also not be swayed to accept the medical intervention.

I suppose in some ways natural selection didn't cease to exist….

• Like 2

I went on a date with an "ex-Jehovah" before I met Sheryl.

I say "ex", because she was clearly still a Jehovah. The best thing she said to me was that all the music I listen to is "Devil music". This seems to cover almost all genres, apart from their own Jehovah genre (Yes, really, they can only listen to their own music!)

She had left her husband so as a result was kicked out of the community. When things didn't work out between us (Lol) she decided to go back to him and do the entry ritual again...

She was utterly terrible in bed too.

• Like 1