The Angry Thread.

Blake

He went over his limit? If you get a parking fine its because you've parked inappropriately? The phone company will have stated in the contract it will be X amount for X minutes over. Not their fault someone chose to go over it / didnt realise. They didn't HAVE to give Dan anything. Yes its exponentially more money per unit than he pays on contract, but the phone company is a business not a charity.

Thanks. I do understand how it works however. That in turn doesn't make me agree any less with Family biker that it's hypothetical credit, because it is.

You seem like an honest guy though. You're right, it is a business.

Completely agree. I paid that fine, it's well out of my HSBC account. If I hadn't have mentioned it to orange I wouldn't have got the money so yeah they have deducted £10 from my phone bill and given me £10.

If they had inflated my phone bill to that price due to 'tax' or some Shit then given me £10 off then I'd agree with Matthew and german guy who has a broken shift keyboard button.

And by tax I mean some kind of stupid tax that they'd add on for a joke, maybe admin costs etc something like that

Right, I don't usually share monetary stuff with people but I've gotten to know a fair few of you forumers pretty well now I could probably trust with stuff I wouldn't tell the average person.

Had a little look at my Natwest account to see where I stand with buying presents for my Mum since I'm sorted for my Dad and Sister... "£130" Cool, I have enough to get my Mum extra nice since she's been a massive ledge this year. "Hang on, I've bought my Dad and Sister a present, the money hasn't been deducted, what's going on?"

I look at my PayPal. I see a "Pay after Delivery transactions" section. There's 3 items not been paid for yet. £171.75, £29.98, and £50.00.

f**king fuming, so much stress right now. I need to get £121 + whatever I decide to buy for my Mum by next Thursday or I'll be overdrawn for the first time ever and won't be able to pay it off 'til I work again due to a fractured ankle (do I risk going in earlier even though it hurts after standing/walking on it for half an hour tops?). I'm usually really good at handling my money too. Never felt so shit in my life, times like this I wish I was still with my Girlfriend who would most likely help me sort a present plus make me feel a lot less stressed. Aghhhh I really should have stayed f**king brakeless shouldn't I, wish I had Beaden's bank account and could dump money on bikes non-stop!

• Like 2

Just ask a member of your family for help, don't sit on it as you'll end up oweing even more when you get charged. Trust me, I'm shit with money and the last thing you want to do is start falling behind. That pay after delivery can be a godsend but as long as you use it right!

Just ask a member of your family for help, don't sit on it as you'll end up oweing even more when you get charged. Trust me, I'm shit with money and the last thing you want to do is start falling behind. That pay after delivery can be a godsend but as long as you use it right!

I HATE asking people for money, I never do it. And when people ask to borrow money off me I usually give without thinking twice since I never let myself below a certain cash threshold incase something happened where I needed the money, (for example, what just happened now) but that looks like it didn't work since I spent a lot more than I'd initially expected! But in this case it looks like I may have to ask a family member, my Sister did it f**k-loads, and I looked down on her for doing it haha. I'm just as bad as her now. :(

Pretty comforting, thanks lads. :) I do have an overdraft but they charge you and it just makes your credit rating bad, so it's not worth it!

Alright nice one thanks buddy, will probably just ask them to try one shift next week on a quiet night to see how it feels. I don't want to get halfway through a night and not being able to continue...

Angry as f**k today. Went out in scunny last night for our lasses works christmas party, ended up in Britt where she got pushed down the stairs by some dickless Turkish wanker, after nudging into him completely by accident. She has a busted lip and ripped her dress. The bouncer dragged me out to stop me filling the guy in, and to stop me from getting arrested as well. Gutted I couldn't do anything to protect my lady :(

Edited by bing

Yeah she's ok , got a split lip on the inside, a grazed knee and an aching ankle. The guy was completely out of order, all she did was lose her footing and nudge him, then he did that. She has a big footprint in the middle of her dress on the back. I was just about to stick the nut on him out of revenge when I got ragged out by the bouncers. The Feds arrested him, and give me a bollocking for going for him. It later turns out that between her falling over and me going to find him, another random bloke who happens to be a bit hench, had given him a gentle slap if you know what I mean :)

• Like 1

Meh.

Girlfriends being weird with me because she's with her best mate, I've spent £420 on a trials bike I'm not likely to ride, and I generally feel like shit.

Feel like I've been stuck in a rut of self pitty and sadness for ages now.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Im the same stuck in a rut hate my job at the minute and every other job i go for i seem to miss out on even though they all see "great potential" in me. If it wasnt for the wife and kids and the trials bike i think i may have gone postal by now

Not riding trials seems to be changing me a lot.. And I don't like that!

Trials for me is.. My own time where I think about things, but on the same time sort of clear my mind. Also the mood it puts me into is amazing. I love the feeling of just going out on the bike and complete new moves or just generally ride, no matter if I'm alone or having company. I'm getting really really addicted to trials, but not having a bike to ride is absolutely shit. It's like being a artist with his mind full of ideas, but don't have anything to paint, draw or set his creativity onto...

Since I can't clear my mind on/in anything else really, I just end up overthinking everything, especially this boring saturday when all plans went poop on a very short notice.

Oh, and I miss my gf.

Not riding trials seems to be changing me a lot.. And I don't like that!

Trials for me is.. My own time where I think about things, but on the same time sort of clear my mind. Also the mood it puts me into is amazing. I love the feeling of just going out on the bike and complete new moves or just generally ride, no matter if I'm alone or having company. I'm getting really really addicted to trials, but not having a bike to ride is absolutely shit. It's like being a artist with his mind full of ideas, but don't have anything to paint, draw or set his creativity onto...

Since I can't clear my mind on/in anything else really, I just end up overthinking everything, especially this boring saturday when all plans went poop on a very short notice.

I agree with this. I've been a moody f**ker in the recent months with not being able to do much due to my ankle, I've tried riding a couple of times and it's just annoying because I can't do what I want due to how much my ankle hurts.

If everything is sorted by next Summer I'll be happy :)