The Angry Thread.

Blake

Getting the feeling I've done something to annoy someone and they're not telling me.

Hate feeling "guilty" when Im not sure if I've done anything or not.

I'm in the exact same situ, sure I've been in the dog house for 2 weeks and it actually makes me feel so crap.

Asked her about it and she blames it on another issue not regarding me, I'm not convinced.

My feeling of possible guilt was aimed towards a close friend, but I see how it was interpreted as so.

Me and the girlfriend are spot on (Y)

In other anger related news, I didnt sleep last night, nor does it look like Im sleeping tonight either. Wide awake and edging on 48 hours of being so.
Taken no weird shit, eaten/drank normally..

Its happened before, and soon tiredness is going to hit me like a train. Not looking forward to it because work becomes 100x more stressful/annoying than it need be.

I imagine gay male couples get problems sorted so easily, man logic > female logic

You have no gay friends do you lol? I have it on good authority that woman logic is nowhere near as bad as queen logic. Edited by Muel

Overslept cause I forgot to set my alarm for work, what makes it worse is I woke up and looked at the clock at 5am, lay back down and thought I'm ok for another 20 minutes!

Also just clocked that I put my trousers on back to front when I was getting dressed in a hurry, wigedawigedawigeda whack!

• Like 2

That's mental, I didn't think it was raining much up there? Just wind or can that cause it to happen?

East Coast is having one of the worst tidal surges in a long time, Cleethorpes has been widely evacuated and theres severe weather/ flood warnings all along the east coast.

Humber's just burst its banks, waters one house away from flooding hers :(

Uh oh... I have to be dragged up north (kicking and screaming obviously, ugh northerners) to Hull for a wedding tomorrow. Will I need a snorkel? In Willerby or someshit.

Yes you will. Vehicals have been floating away into the Humber.

My girlfriends work is flooded too, she is having to go into work tomorrow with Wellies to clean up.

My primed gt6 did not arrive. Was looking forward to a nice weekend off with a little playstation time.

It's the third prime that's not turned up on time now. ffs - they blamed the carrier for "delays" which was RM. But no tracking number means either A. They lied about the dispatch yesterday, or B. They sent it RM first class no tracking, which in December is far from a one day guaranteed delivery....

I got pretty angry and demanded a refund after he said it may take until the 11th (lol) to turn up. He refunded me. It will be interesting to see if it turns up in the post over the next few days.

Hmm I wonder legally where I stand if it does...

Uh oh... I have to be dragged up north (kicking and screaming obviously, ugh northerners) to Hull for a wedding tomorrow. Will I need a snorkel? In Willerby or someshit.

You'll be fine. It's only really along the river bank that's flooded. Willerby should be bone dry. It might be a bit cold for a southerner though.

Keep getting build ups of anger where I just want to throw everything and punch stuff

I'm not sure why :(

maybe you should start smoking!

;)

^^heavily pointing out i am joking related to my smoking/vaping thread^^

i had that severall times,could be something you wiped aside in your mind and comes back now,unsolved problems often give rushes of anger without the reason being obvious

Edited by FamilyBiker