The Angry Thread.

Blake

The barge is safe, but the the houses on the main road were flooded, as was Ian's factory, the guy who owns the barge. It's out of action now until he gets sorted. The car park is full of mud, and apparently the cellar is under water. We've offered to help out with the cleanup

You'll be fine. It's only really along the river bank that's flooded. Willerby should be bone dry. It might be a bit cold for a southerner though.

Its all good i'm here, no real issues. You're right though, bleddy freezing! Cheap as f**k too haha.

So my friend got diagnosed with paranoid depression just over a year ago and pretty much went awol about 6 weeks ago except for a quick phone call in which he seemed pretty bad, he randomly text me earlier wanting to do something but by the time i'd made the journey (30mins driving 15mins walking) he'd taken his meds and had crashed out. More upset than angry just needed a vent.

So stressed out right now. After my knee operation a week later I noticed a small lump under one of the incision scars and it's been getting bigger and more painful gradually. Asked my physio who said wait til my follow up that was a month away. Week later I went to a&e because over night it got a lot bigger, they say try and get the follow up sooner. I had emailed the surgeon who didn't bother replying and had his secretary say see you on the follow up. Called again saying I really want a sooner appointment, I get one a week sooner.

All this and I'm trying to sleep but massively stressed out because it started off as a very slight lump I could feel when I proded my leg and now it's this big thing that's visible through jeans. Looked it up and the internet and it could be some serious stuff and just so angry that it's taken almost a month now to actually get this looked at.

I'm really pissed off, thought i'd deserve a bit better than that for 2 years.

I can see what she's saying in that she's massively unhappy when i'm not there, but how does taking away the thing that makes you happy once a week make that better?! Girl logic is f**king retarded.

From what you've said here it doesn't necessarily sound like she's fully closed the door? If she did the pussy way of doing it (via text), and she's saying that it's just 'cos you're away, it sounds like she's just making a stand or something?

Yeah she's being a complete melt about it - she's said stuff about Christmas etc and calling it off properly after that when we go back to uni in January which is just stupid. It's gonna make life 1000x worse if we've actually had a good time together so i'm gonna limit that as much as possible. Been over this kinda thing before and to be fair i've usually done the whole 'we'll sort it out, it's fine etc etc etc' but it was just kinda different last night.

I can tell she's at a bit of a loss with it, but at the same time I can tell there is a fair bit of truth this time round, from her and to be fair from me - i've had enough of all this f**king around when I do everything I possibly can to try and make things good for her so I literally just ended up agreeing with it 'cos I just can't be arsed anymore.

I'm not even upset or sad, i'm just really f**king wound up that she's being such a bellend.