The Angry Thread.

Blake

Travelling to NZ all planned and ready to pay for which involved living with friends Dad for a bit (with said friend joining me on the trip). Circumstances change with his dad and friend has just shyed off the whole idea. I really want to just commit but having someone there really made it so much more appealing and now I just feel like it may never happen. The only other person keen is my housemates sister and apparently thats a no go area...

Not f**king happy. Stepdaughter refuses to get up in a morning and go to school, and I was about to get thermal'd up and go out on the mtb for a few miles. But alas, it is lashing it down. Not today my son :(

why is she refusing to go to school?

Charged £40 for my phone bill because I went over my minutes by 40 mins :( f**ks sakeeeeeeeeeee. Just in time for christmas. Lovely.

Why don't you get a 'limit' so you can't ring/text more than what the subscribtion (If that's the coreect word?) allows you to?

I had it before I got everything 'unlimited' on my phone :)

Thanks guys. Rang them up to ask why I was charged £40 and...

Before I hung up I said hope you have a great day as I like to make call centre workers feel good as they must deal with some absolute dickheads being arrogant and Shit to them.

He rang me up 10 minutes later and said because it's Xmas he wants to ease the burden of the over charge and gave me £10 off my next phone bill! Yayyyy

• Like 1

noo,wasnt meant to put his mood down,its cool that he got some money back!

was just my general thinking of the cost units cellphone providers have,nowadays that seems pretty outdated to me.

i mean,my aldi-talk allnet flat costs 12€ a month,and that is prepaid

just to explain the background of my post,sorry

noo,wasnt meant to put his mood down,its cool that he got some money back!

was just my general thinking of the cost units cellphone providers have,nowadays that seems pretty outdated to me.

i mean,my aldi-talk allnet flat costs 12€ a month,and that is prepaid

just to explain the background of my post,sorry

You know what

You say a lot of shit.

• Like 1

Better than nothing.

Don't be such a Debbie Downer.

His post actually made me laugh and it's a valid point.

You know what

You say a lot of shit.

I actually think this was a good point he made. A superficial charge was made irrespective of months of giving money to a company and then the good deed is to lessen the over charge/fine. I don't deny the guy in the call centre was trying to help out but there was no money off as such, they just lessened the fine. It's just like paying a parking ticket early so it is indeed hypothetical credit. Makes you as the end user happy because you feel like you saved something but that isn't the reality.

• Like 1

Bucket of cold water (Y)

Don't tempt me

I think it's Educating Essex next...

we are nowhere near as bad as you southern Nancy's

If you've seen his other posts she seems a bit "difficult" :P

Edit*

Go watch an episode of educating Yorkshire, she probably won't seem so bad after

Yes, she's very difficult. A complete pain in the arse 95% of the time. But she's not mine, so I'm limited to how much discipline I can dish out. Its an awkward situation having to hold back

His post actually made me laugh and it's a valid point.

I actually think this was a good point he made. A superficial charge was made irrespective of months of giving money to a company and then the good deed is to lessen the over charge/fine. I don't deny the guy in the call centre was trying to help out but there was no money off as such, they just lessened the fine. It's just like paying a parking ticket early so it is indeed hypothetical credit. Makes you as the end user happy because you feel like you saved something but that isn't the reality.

He went over his limit? If you get a parking fine its because you've parked inappropriately? The phone company will have stated in the contract it will be X amount for X minutes over. Not their fault someone chose to go over it / didnt realise. They didn't HAVE to give Dan anything. Yes its exponentially more money per unit than he pays on contract, but the phone company is a business not a charity.

• Like 1

Completely agree. I paid that fine, it's well out of my HSBC account. If I hadn't have mentioned it to orange I wouldn't have got the money so yeah they have deducted £10 from my phone bill and given me £10.

If they had inflated my phone bill to that price due to 'tax' or some Shit then given me £10 off then I'd agree with Matthew and german guy who has a broken shift keyboard button.