The Angry Thread.

Blake

spent the entire day trying to get a disk brake working on my bike just so i can use it to get to and from work.

utterly destroyed one set of pads, somehow managed to fit a caliper designed for 200mm disk to a 203mm disk, and due to useless pads, it pretty much does nothing atm.

and just found a new set of sintered pads in my room, after all that arsing about.

I agree with this. I've been a moody f**ker in the recent months with not being able to do much due to my ankle, I've tried riding a couple of times and it's just annoying because I can't do what I want due to how much my ankle hurts.

If everything is sorted by next Summer I'll be happy :)

Yeah, same thing happened to me when I destroyed my ankle i January this year. Not riding kills me!

The feeling you will have on your first proper ride is..amazing, but your confidence will be bad. When you go over that confidence 'border'... My god you will feel awesome! Hope you get everything sorted because that feeling of becoming better and getting over your confidence struggles still makes me smile to this day!

Hope to see you on radfest :)

• Like 1

Right, I don't usually share monetary stuff with people but I've gotten to know a fair few of you forumers pretty well now I could probably trust with stuff I wouldn't tell the average person.

Had a little look at my Natwest account to see where I stand with buying presents for my Mum since I'm sorted for my Dad and Sister... "£130" Cool, I have enough to get my Mum extra nice since she's been a massive ledge this year. "Hang on, I've bought my Dad and Sister a present, the money hasn't been deducted, what's going on?"

I look at my PayPal. I see a "Pay after Delivery transactions" section. There's 3 items not been paid for yet. £171.75, £29.98, and £50.00.

f**king fuming, so much stress right now. I need to get £121 + whatever I decide to buy for my Mum by next Thursday or I'll be overdrawn for the first time ever and won't be able to pay it off 'til I work again due to a fractured ankle (do I risk going in earlier even though it hurts after standing/walking on it for half an hour tops?). I'm usually really good at handling my money too. Never felt so shit in my life, times like this I wish I was still with my Girlfriend who would most likely help me sort a present plus make me feel a lot less stressed. Aghhhh I really should have stayed f**king brakeless shouldn't I, wish I had Beaden's bank account and could dump money on bikes non-stop!

You know euan owes £4000 to radical bikes right?

No, no I didn't. Wow. Should you really be saying that on an open forum though? That sound's really out of order haha.

Kinda weird how twice you've made reference to two different peoples bank accounts (Prawns and Euans) saying how rich they are. Its an odd thing to do.

Kinda weird how twice you've made reference to two different peoples bank accounts (Prawns and Euans) saying how rich they are. Its an odd thing to do.

Prawns was more of a joke iirc since everyone was going on about a £800 wax he bought on the car thread, Euans wasn't really. Why does it matter anyway?

Prawns was more of a joke iirc since everyone was going on about a £800 wax he bought on the car thread, Euans wasn't really. Why does it matter anyway?

It doesn't, just odd to make reference to other peoples bank accounts, especially as it seems like you don't know them well enough to get correct info!

Anyway, no beef intended.

Yea, no opinion there. I didn't say anything about the fact that you did buy £800 worth of wax, merely that Prawn didn't (as had been wrongly mentioned earlier in the thread).

As it happens, I like what you did with your purchase... Perhaps you should have a ciggy and calm down? That's just my opinion though, and thanks to your useful diagram I know what to do with it.

Edit: that too me too long to write, clearly!

Edited by JD™

Thanks for your over dramatic reply, as per my previous response it was an unfortunate case of the standard Android copy and paste deleting your entire sentence.

Why does a chrome do that? That angers me.

Let's have another edit to acknowledge your edit. Acknowledged.

Edited by Pashley26