The Angry Thread.

Blake

Haha mate its okay not cringe worthy at all, I literally felt the exact same last year at Christmas with Grace as she was away with her Family. Can't explain how exactly what you just described is how I felt last year. Just didn't feel whole and like a part of me was missing, I pretty much sulked all day. This year is way way different though, even though its the same situation where i'm not going to see her for 4 days I just know we're going to see each other as planned.

Make the most of the time you have now with your family, you're away, you're in Ireland. There is no point feeling down about it as no matter what you do or say now, you're not going to be with her (its like when people stress to f**k after they have done exams at uni / school. They're done, just leave it). So just relax, have fun and enjoy it. It will speed things up so much and you'll be home before you know it. And it will make it even more special when you do see each other rather than appearing down now to your fam.

Sorry if that sounds patronising as f**k, I don't know it all, i'm just trying to share how I felt and what made me over come it!!

Hope you have a good xmas buddy! Get some drinkage down you or something

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 1

Just feel pretty down about most things.

I'm over in Ireland at the moment for Christmas, but I really cant be bothered with it all this year.

All part of growing up, I'm older now and the novelty of it has all gone.

I've only come because mum had paid for the ticket and it wasn't refundable.

I'd much rather be at home making the most of my time off work and seeing my girlfriend and doing things I want to be doing.

All a bit bah humbug I know, but I cant help feeling like I want to be there and its just put me in a shit mood.

Feel almost ill when I'm not with her, as cringe worthy as it sounds.

Roll on Sunday when Im home and with her for the week.

As much as your girlfriend means to you, cherish the Christmas times you have with family. It was my first Christmas this year in my own home with the missus but still went to see my parents. My dads parents died when he was in his late 20s/ early 30s and it's just a shit reminder he only ever had 28 christmas's with his mum.

• Like 1

Decided to trim my eyebrows in the bath the other night, woke up the next day and realised I'd missed a lot so carried on plucking. I kept noticing random hairs jutting out so went on another rampage with them. And today i've done even more to finish them off, f**k me I barely have anything left. It's so baddddd hahaha

Decided to trim my eyebrows in the bath the other night, woke up the next day and realised I'd missed a lot so carried on plucking. I kept noticing random hairs jutting out so went on another rampage with them. And today i've done even more to finish them off, f**k me I barely have anything left. It's so baddddd hahaha

Pics or it didn't happen :P

That phone is looks good to go, I've had worse.

Pics dave, enough welding experts on here to answer 2 out of 3 of your questions, the third is a bit anal ;)

Get Leigh booth to reweld it for you if you don't get a frame sorted out

Was gonna get a pic this morning before I left for work but my phone was dead when I woke up (wife had swapped my charger in the plug for her kindle one and not put it back, cheers love) so will snap one when I get home.