The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Tonight I started landing a move fairly consistently which has been problematic for me for most of my riding life.

I second that, I keep having to go out on rides to make sure I can still do it. Even with a sore ankle I go home happy every ride knowing I still can do the move.

Pebbles :wub:

Such a horrible story. Shes only 3 months old, was found in a bin, riddled with flea's, collar way to tight and pregnant at only 3 months :(

We took her in, took a while for her to get on with our other cats, buit shes settled right in. So sweet, she purs at everything, and climbs on your lap as soon as you sit down!

post-27681-0-06631100-1381607610_thumb.j

Awesome dude. Our rescue cat Phyllis was the same, found her pregnant outside a school with little scallies sticking the boot into her. The vets took her in and we got her from there. She a proper loving little thing, purrs at everything. We've got her and Eric, who is also a rescue cat

Pebbles :wub:

Such a horrible story. Shes only 3 months old, was found in a bin, riddled with flea's, collar way to tight and pregnant at only 3 months :(

We took her in, took a while for her to get on with our other cats, buit shes settled right in. So sweet, she purs at everything, and climbs on your lap as soon as you sit down!

attachicon.gifIMG-20131010-00017.jpg

Here's my Pebble on my lap.

post-19756-0-27649800-1381659245_thumb.j

Bought myself a new phone, and some cheapo long term temporary Shimano Acera disc brakes with rotors and adaptors for £50 to allow me to stop on my mtb.
Just need a new tyre and I have my commuting/XC rig sorted.

Looking forward to going on long XC rides again.

This was a purchase I really couldn't afford to make, but also couldn't afford to miss out on. Death From Above 1979 are one of my favourite bands, vinyl is my favourite format, and this particular original release is becoming rarer by the day. Definitely now one of my most prized possessions!

post-497-0-72748900-1381834334_thumb.jpg

Bought a new lid, tsg superlight thinking I had owned it before (I got one 5 years ago) due to the shell and strap colourway only available on that model.

I asked a local bike shop to order it in, went to pick it up and thought there was nothing in the box! Definitely not the same model as my old one.

And it fits just as good as my old tsg lid that I lost on a train did, so happy.