The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Paid £23 for some network adapters that plug into the wall socket for your computer and oh my god my internet is so f**king fast in my room now. My shitty wifi dongle used to drop the internet so much but this is amazing, so fastyyyyyyyy

they actually make a difference ? i was thinking about doing that to use with xbox. i nearly headbutt the wall every time i get disconnected

They're still not as good as running a RJ45 cable the same length, but they're definitely more convenient! I use one at home to make it easy to get the webs into the lounge for the Xbox that never gets used...

Cheap at twice the price.

I like how that ad has had a really funny side effect - it shows how many friends and users of TF have looked at the fifty6 site in the past 30 days. You only see that ad if you have been on the site in the past 30 days, and I've been surprised how many people have chatted to me about seeing it... This is the first time it's been screenshotted and put up here though :P

Cheap at twice the price.

I like how that ad has had a really funny side effect - it shows how many friends and users of TF have looked at the fifty6 site in the past 30 days. You only see that ad if you have been on the site in the past 30 days, and I've been surprised how many people have chatted to me about seeing it... This is the first time it's been screenshotted and put up here though :P

Yeah, I went on your website within the last week on the back of a FB post. So the cookies got me. Thought you would appreciate it though!

watched my get entry again,and from the point of view i got now(was disappointed at first),it came out pretty nice for the time and spots i had.

little downside:youtube f*cked the quality(as usual) and stabilized my vid without me telling it to do,which is kind of weird

My Father-in-law-to-be finishes his final radiotherapy treatment right about now. It's been a long 7 weeks for everyone involved, and I know there's a whole load of the process to go, but I'm happy that he's got through this bit. I'm happy that it's another phase that Hayley and her Mum have got through too. Looking forward to the next phase of feeling completely useless while trying to give any support I can to them all! Positive thinking has become my role so far...

• Like 1

my new iPhone got replaced immediately - no waiting for another new one. Had a dust or something under the glass. Was lucky they had a gold one to replace from the genius bit - oos downstairs in the shop :)

while I'm here the fingerprint scanner makes me happy every time i use it ! beautiful technology.