The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Progressing rapidly in a programming language that I do not really like while the sun shines, my PC and laptop works

As motivation I drink wine for programming works surprisingly well!

• Like 1

Just ate a Camel, no regrets.

Smoking them is probably healthier :P

Made a small alteration to my frenchies and found it made a massive difference. I've been doing them wrong for at least 5 years. They are so easy now it's almost weird, the height has improved by 10cm. Riding constantly improving which is keeping me motivated. Overall really happy with this year in terms of trials. Better skills also means more riding spots which I couldn't previously ride on because they were too big. Really happy :)

• Like 1

so you had the shits, grow a pair!

Couldn't care less what you think, it's a f**k yes moment for me and I'm happy haha don't read this thread if you don't want to read happy stuff, you go grow a pair. (:

Sometimes my job makes me laugh, the 240 sleepers I mentioned the other week that got delivered here to go on track (which cost over £20,000!) were apparently ordered wrong so are no good for the job. As a result, after loading them all up and shifting them a couple of miles down the track last week they've now had to bring them all back this weekend!

Just makes me laugh how you can make such an immense cock up like that, they did the same a few months back when they ordered about 80 20ft sleepers which all turned out to be made from the wrong type of wood.

These will probably ened up sat where they are next to the track for months and months until they can find a use for them.