The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Playing cards against humanity last night and I had the card "well formed bazingas" or something like that. I couldn't f**king wait for a war joke question card to come up, assuming bazingas is some form of war gas like mustard gas. So it did... and

Was a little bit embarrassing when it turned out it's bazingas as in like big boobs hahaha I'm such an idiot at times.

Edited by dann2707

I'm getting back in the trails game, swapped my bmx for a friends really tight onza comp build + some cash.

I have always preferred that particular build over my genesis build due to the lower BB, I find it easier to put power down for gaps and the front end feels exactly in the right place.

Just need to get my wrist out of this cast, take it easy for a wee bit, get it strong again and get back on ittttttttttttttttt

Big plans this year boiz, stunts will be pulled.

• Like 2

Started a project to resurrect a very big trials website I bought 2 years ago. This should keep me occupied non stop for a good week if not more, really looking forwards to it. Steep learning curve as I know absolutely nothing about CMS but pretty sure I can cope. Happy times :D

Sounds great! What site is it?

Saw Dead Meadow play live the other night, they were incredible and played all my favourite tracks, I was so close to the lead guy I could almost touch his guitar :) I'd been waiting over a year to see them so I'm pretty stoked right now. I bought a t shirt off them too which I'm pleased with :D

Just picked up a new fixed gear this evening that I won on ebay. All the nice components I've wanted and barely used for a ridiculous price. So happy!

Also happy to be back on the trials bike too after my crash. Lots of riding coming up this weekend!

• Like 4