The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Not hungover wooooooo

Had a bit of an argument with a kebab shop as they took my money and denied me ever ordering so no food. Got an apology from the staff and got my money back and a kebab so that's okay. Also screamed bingo so f**king loud when they called my mates number the whole shop went deadly silent hahahaha Manchester is such a shit night out though on the outskirts. Absolutely nothing on Leeds, so lucky to live in leeds

Edited by dann2707

Manchester is shit full stop, purely because it's manchester. I'm barred from the slug and lettuce on deansgate for calling a barmaid a fat fanny

Been there a few times. Average.

Manchester in general is so shit. Everyone has an attitude and it's too busy and all the buildings are too tall and close together and it makes me feel like I hate my life.

• Like 1

The contrast of the how much do you pay for your mortgage thread and the bumall thread makes me laugh so much. I want to stay in the latter one FOREVAAAAAAA

I think most people would much rather not live at home though….. granted it's all a touch boring and tedious, but freedom/your own life>going home to ma.

Edited by Matthew62
  • Like 2