What to do if you broke your maggie lever clamp

Clerictgm mk2

Most of Russians (those who not stupid) are pretty good at engineering and mechanics, in trials: almost every single TGS rider, they make such a things to bikes you can't imagine. For example my friend on ZHI Z1. My god, this was a masterpiece of mad engineering. No one can ride this bike except of him, because bike was so abused - almost every ride some shit happens with'em. But in hands of my friend all was OK and bike became rideable again pretty fast.

This is the most ghetto bike I've seen, every part of it has problems.

FpahtAlm0H4.jpg

pr98WBT7GyU.jpg

Edited by Clerictgm mk2
  • Like 1

Most of Russians (those who not stupid) are pretty good at engineering and mechanics, in trials: almost every single TGS rider, they make such a things to bikes you can't imagine. For example my friend on ZHI Z1. My god, this was a masterpiece of mad engineering. No one can ride this bike except of him, because bike was so abused - almost every ride some shit happens with'em. But in hands of my friend all was OK and bike became rideable again pretty fast.

This is the most ghetto bike I've seen, every part of it has problems.

FpahtAlm0H4.jpg

pr98WBT7GyU.jpg

Since when has bodging the f**k out of stuff mean you're good at engineering?

• Like 2

I think that was lost in translation as you completely missed or avoided my point.

You just don't know Russians.

You have not seen what I've seen. How they repairing stuff from bicycle to some 100 tons tippers, it's just amazing.

And this is not necessary to have a specific education to be an engineer anyway. All you need to have is interest and lack of laziness. My friend began production of bike parts. He bought a CNC machine and learned how to work in CADs. And he's not an engineer, he has master of economics degree.

Edited by Clerictgm mk2