Ben Travis - 3 days in London 2

ben_travis

This one has been a long time coming (full story below)...however I hope you enjoy my last video on the Inspired Bicycles Arcade before i move onto the Inspired Fourplay.

A follow-up to my original 3 days in London edit, Mark and I started filming in September 2019, and things were looking good until the crash in the middle of the video. Unfortunately, I ruptured my spleen when i hit the floor, which meant 5 nights in hospital and nearly 12 weeks off the bike. We returned to London in December 2019 to try and finish the edit off, but poor weather / getting thrown off spots meant I left frustrated without an ender clip. 

Then....2020 happened. 

Due to COVID restrictions, the stars never aligned for Mark and I to get back to London and finish the video. I've now changed bike to the Inspired Fourplay, but I didn't want to waste the footage, so we've finally pulled it together to make a short video.

Thanks to Inspired andTarty Bikes for their continued support and helping get me and my bike home after the crash.

• Like 22