Valentines Day

petheweple

I f**king hate Valentine's day. It's easily the worst day of the year. For those people with girlfriends/boyfriends etc it's just a shiteload of pressure (especially for us guys) to get everything right, and for those without girlfriends it's just a painful reminder that nobody loves them. Sucks.

I f**king hate Valentine's day. It's easily the worst day of the year. For those people with girlfriends/boyfriends etc it's just a shiteload of pressure (especially for us guys) to get everything right, and for those without girlfriends it's just a painful reminder that nobody loves them. Sucks.

yup I HATE valantines day! :angry:

Was going to get flowers but the prices around Valentines day are stupid!!!

So a big cuddly tedy also a card and alot of love and effection from me will do :)

Craig

thats what peoples gardens are for (Y)

i really don't care about it to be honest, im far to ugly to ever get a gf. probably not even a bf :- meh ill just pretend its april fools day again. thats a good day.

I was planning on getting a rose or something (original hey?) but I imagine they'll be expensive, and I'm pretty broke.

sorry dan :$

valentines day will suck for me this year, im too much of a scared shithead to tell her i like her, so ill be uber depressed that day :(

and charel you have a point :) but women dont care, its valentines day and in thier eyes, you MUST get something :huh: