Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd build myself something the other day :)

Bar is at 81cm in the pic, didn't quite nail it though, but I'm pretty sure I'll get over it next time I try :) Just need to get the wheel up next to my arse I guess.

post-27512-0-82452100-1394750824_thumb.j

Edited by Hopping_Topsy
  • Like 2

Video still from this weekends ride, happy with how my up to fronts are progressing :D

Do you understand that that wall is massive? :P I don't think you realise how big it is haha x

Wasn't really happy with my riding sunday (need a lighter tyre on back) but got this which is areet

HVTNFwu.jpg

• Like 3

just been out teaching a track rider to trackstand and my friend came out with his camera and got a couple of snaps, I'm pretty happy with some of these moves as they are the first times I've done them since injuring myself last year.

pedal gap

dlmaom.jpg

tyre tap dropgap

293j53c.jpg

drop

11biu5f.jpg

• Like 6

When I used to race I would just hold onto the side barrier until the whistle blew.

On a track bike you don't track stand unless you're 100% confident, you don't want to get it wrong. Olympic riders use SPD's and straps for more "holding" power to their feet, I'd be skeptical about track standing with just SPD's.

Get it right and it may give you a tiny tiny advantage. Get it wrong and you look like an idiot, you may hurt yourself, and if they've blown the start whistle already then they may not even restart the race for you.

she's going to hopefully be in the next olympics

Assuming this is an Aprils fools ha