Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

there's a really pretty lass who's a customer in sainsbury's, who's msn &//number i want...

she always goes to me when i'm on the till on a friday. I spoke to her friend once, when she weren't there, and I said, 'where's your friend?' and she said, at home, she'll be happy you asked

and i was like, joke. And she said i was their favourite till person.

lol

but i can only talk to this lass when we're both at sainsbury's, and that isn't so often.

=/

just be smooth, one day go "how about once ive finished on the check out, you come back to mine, and ill check you out" guaranteed not to work, but its worth it for the crack.

alternatively next time she pays, tell her the tills broke, shes gotta pay by card, check the name on the front of the card, and the card number if you can.

you then find her on facebook. try and get into her, if you get as far as finding out where she lives. when you break up, youve got her name, card number and address, buy that ps3 you deserve on her card. (by the way this is the reason i dont work on a till anywhere, id just note the card number and name, and use the phonebook once someone with an unusual name pays, just so i can have those material products i crave)

or, just stop being such a pussy, flirt with her a bit when your on the checkout.if it goes well, then just grab life by the balls, and tell her youd like to meet her for a drink or something once youve finished work, chances of you being fired for it are pretty slim. if she likes you, you get a date, if she doesnt like you, you have one less customer on your friday night shifts, its a win win situation.

Meh, what a crazy past 24 hours, without a shadow of a doubt the worst of my life to date.

I wont go into what i did but it's turned out alright. Don't think we'll ever be the same, or at least, her the same with me but she did seem alright today. Done some mighty stupid things over the past 24 hour but hopefully it's behind me, and us now. Really do like her, and i think, hope, she feels the same way, so we'll see. :)

check the name on the front of the card, and the card number if you can.

you then find her on facebook.

not bad

or, just stop being such a pussy, flirt with her a bit when your on the checkout.if it goes well, then just grab life by the balls, and tell her youd like to meet her for a drink or something once youve finished work, chances of you being fired for it are pretty slim. if she likes you, you get a date, if she doesnt like you, you have one less customer on your friday night shifts, its a win win situation.

even better

we'll see

it's interesting to note that, last friday i went shopping and she was coming out, and she was still there when i came out

lol

Sounds pretty serious Simon, but nice that it turned out good.

Pretty curious but it's your choice to keep it for yourself I guess :P

Well, since i'm pretty bad with meeting new girls and stuff, I've been meeting up with people I've met through chat.

Might seem a bit desperate, but I have a slight case of social phobia so it's a comfortable way for me.

Anyway, I went to an other city to meet up with a girl, knew her for 2.5 years on msn, very nice and always was there for me when I was having a hard time. She's 16 now and very hot (Fat Pants can confirm this :P).

First I had to wait for her for an hour, but since I'm a nice guy I didn't get angry :P

She took a friend with her since she was pretty scared about meeting me.

We had an ok day, but I was so f**king quiet the whole time, she was just chatting with her friend the whole time and I didn't know what to say =/

So I wanted to kinda go for it and meet up a second time, that was yesterday.

She took an other friend with her, I already had some conversations with her and were are really on the same line about stuff. Anyway, meet up with her and the friend, and it was exactly the same, quiet the whole time again. They really got a shitty impression of me now :(

Her friend is very nice, not really into her anything, but definatly want to get to know her better.

They want to go to the cinema with me next week, but I think thats just cause they pity me.

Meh, not really asking for solutions since that is simple; just need to open up a bit.

Wanted to get it off my chest somewhere =]

I was at a party when I kissed a girl. It wasn't a proper kiss just a peck.

I felt little bit bad so I told her. She stated moaning as they do when she said to me. I don't know if I can trust you.

I said well what are you going to do about it? She said oh well ill think about it...

She walked of leaving me there so I went out on my bike for a while (as it helps me think).

She rang me and said I've been talking to some people and now I feel that we shouldn't be together. So I said well are you going to dump me?

She said no I am going to give you another chance. Ok another chance. Sounds good.

2 Days Later...

Oh I've been talking to some people and I think that we should brake up.

Ok but why leave it till this late? She said it's over, then just walked off.

The next day she rang me and said. Oh I fell I shouldn't of broke up with you. It was the wrong decision. I just turned her down.

Now I find out she's got another Boy Friend and i'm happy for her. She keeps trying to rub it in my face but to be honest I really don't care!

I know she's only going to hurt herself more trying to love someone she don't actually love. I just leave her to it I'm really not bothered.

:)

Craig :P

Edited by Smoby

stuff

As far as I can work out your abou 9 years old, you pecked a girl, decided it meant you were going out then had a typical 9 year old relationship where she/ you doesnt decide what happens your/her friends do.

even that was hard to work out, atleast make it semi understandable.

As far as I can work out your abou 9 years old, you pecked a girl, decided it meant you were going out then had a typical 9 year old relationship where she/ you doesnt decide what happens your/her friends do.

even that was hard to work out, atleast make it semi understandable.

:P i’m 13 nearly 14.

Well if it was her ill just wouldn’t be that bothered it was her acting like a 7 year old :P

Oh well its over now. >_<

Edited by Smoby