Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I like this nice girl, she's just a normal down to earth.. half swede half welsh girl :P. I like her a lot, and she like me back, or so she says. Thing is, she's a bugger to get hold of, and usually pussies out on stuff at the last minute. Is it worth pushing for more, or leaving it as is?

possibly the worst place to discuss this stuff but im still confused about something and writing it down will probs help me sort it out in my head

basically i get a text on saturday night from my gf's best mate saying that she had cheated on me twice and that i deserved to know.

this when i was out getting smashed having a good time so i was obviously pissed off, i didnt beleive it because from what i know she really isnt that kind of person, so next i get a text saying it was a joke and my gf told her best mate to say it cos she thought it would be funny, shes apologized now but im still fked off because what kind of f**ked up joke is that and what is the point right after we get everything good again.

to make things worse she says she didnt know what her mate wrote but her mate says that she told her to say it so i suspect shes tryiing to cover her arse there a bit and all i want her to do it be straight with me about things. And now she still thinks i over reacted by telling her that i was really pissed off.. ect.

just getting fed up of shit like this

Edit: ok im massivley fed up of shit like this due to some more fking bullshit

Edited by ilikeriding

Bit of a funny one here.

Been out with this woman Anna a fair few times now, and she's lovely.

She's a 24 year old Dutch woman who I met at work, and got chatting with and ended up showing her a few local pubs and going out cycling with her and stuff.

I've "avoided" the how old are you question pretty well, but I don't want her to know how old I am for the simple fact that she probably won't want to go out to pubs and beaches and stuff with me because of how young I am.

She has a great time while she's out with me and is always texting my the second she gets back to arrange another "date".

I've been out with her tonight and just got back in, she invited me into her flat but I declined because she's had 6 glasses of wine....

I don't know wether I should just wait until she asks me how old I am and then tell her, or if I should just try my hardest to avoid the question.

She probably won't want to know me if she knew how old I was because she's very "proper" and would see me as a "kid". She's already said in conversation she'd see the idea of going out with a younger man disgusting, so f**k going out with someone almost ten years younger than her !

:(

By going out I don't mean as partners, I just mean going out for shits and giggles together...

Wtf.. I don't get why she wouldn't want to know you any more, Iv been going out with a few lass's I know since I was 16 that have been 24 +

We get on really well, I'm supposed to be off to London to see one of them sometime soon actually :) She moved away :(

possibly the worst place to discuss this stuff but im still confused about something and writing it down will probs help me sort it out in my head

basically i get a text on saturday night from my gf's best mate saying that she had cheated on me twice and that i deserved to know.

this when i was out getting smashed having a good time so i was obviously pissed off, i didnt beleive it because from what i know she really isnt that kind of person, so next i get a text saying it was a joke and my gf told her best mate to say it cos she thought it would be funny, shes apologized now but im still fked off because what kind of f**ked up joke is that and what is the point right after we get everything good again.

to make things worse she says she didnt know what her mate wrote but her mate says that she told her to say it so i suspect shes tryiing to cover her arse there a bit and all i want her to do it be straight with me about things. And now she still thinks i over reacted by telling her that i was really pissed off.. ect.

just getting fed up of shit like this

Edit: ok im massivley fed up of shit like this due to some more fking bullshit

Get rid, simply as. Thats about as funny as someone sending you a letter bomb.

Really do love this lass, really do but were already really good mates, scared to mention my feelings just incase it f**ks up what we have... what the hell do I do?

Edit: this appeared on her twitter the other day and im the only guy shes really close to apparently! "i don't like it when you like someone and it's at the should i say or not stage. atm i'm going with not..."

Holy hell !, that's like... ME !, i'm in the same damn situation and I hate it, still not sure wether or not i should go for it or not.

Scared to ruin everything we already have !

Sure hope everything goes well for you !

Holy hell !, that's like... ME !, i'm in the same damn situation and I hate it, still not sure wether or not i should go for it or not.

Just tell the girl.

Normally I wouldn't be so blunt, but I cba to write an essay.

Just tell her.

Does this happen to everyone?

Same thing was up with me a while ago, she said that she thought she liked me and wasnt sure, So I thought I would wait and get closer to her but after half a year she felt the same, so I just started to get over her, She was starting to get weird anyway.

Now there is this other girl that I like and she likes me and this other guy, So like before Ima just waiting it out, 16 years single, So Im not in a rush....

Really struggling with this whole 'break' thing. That old saying of 'You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone' is really ringing true here.

She's a complete twat in many ways when we're together, but maybe that's completely outweighed by how I feel when I'm not with her... Or maybe I should just 'man up'. We've been talking loads about what would need to change for us not to waste the 3 years we've been together, but we're not really getting anywhere on the whole compromising thing! Seems I'm doing all the compromising which shouldn't be the case being as I'm the one who pays the mortgage on the flat she would eventually move into, working 7 days to do that and then getting told off for wanting to get a run in every other day too. That's just a for instance, but she doesn't seem to want to understand that I need that sort of thing as a stress relief and because I generally value my health.

:(

Why can't some random rich supermodel come along and make this an easy (albeit very shallow) decision?!