Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Take it she broke up with you?

Turn up at her house, with a fat arse boquet of flowers, a box of chocolate and a bottle of her favourite perfume.

Don't look like you've been up all night crying over her.

:P

none of this is going to solve the angry ex problem i seem to have going on atm.

hannah ur reply cost lots.

Which it will. Life doesn't generally work out as it does on TV soaps and the like. Dramatic gestures don't often work as you might dream them to.

EDIT: Similarly, if genuine emotion doesn't make her change her mind, I'd be pretty suspicious if a materialistic gesture did anything. If you can buy someone's affection that cheaply, that's pretty f**ked.

Here is the general question: How long do you think it takes for two people in a relationship to feel comfortable enough to have sex. The scenario is that you are dating this girl and are truly interesting in having her as your GF. This is not a one night stand situation. Just curious.

Here is the general question: How long do you think it takes for two people in a relationship to feel comfortable enough to have sex. The scenario is that you are dating this girl and are truly interesting in having her as your GF. This is not a one night stand situation. Just curious.

For me totally depends on experience of the both of you, age, confidence your situation.... really is an impossible question to answer. I mean I've gone from the extreemes of before 1st date all the way through to 9 months.

Just to throw something a bit personal and deep into the mix, if i like a girl I will refuse to sleep with her straight away, I think you have to make really solid foundations before you embark on anything too seriously sexual. Becuase if a girl lets me have it straight away thats all she is just someone that I can sleep with whenever I want from that point and not really be in a deep relationship with.

Not those two together, however, their own friends, maybee :D

I was told 'for my bday' by currently seeing girls best friend, who aint too bad at all. And then i managed to make friends with a couple of previous girls friends the other day, who tend/seem to be pretty curious.

Trying to run before you can crawl by any chance???