Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Ex girlfriend is now with a friend of mine....makes me so upset, it's been 2 months since we split and im with someone else, but i'm just angry seeing them together....

Jelousy I'm afraid is a strange thing, least you pressed her first

"lets be mates" i thort f**k it ill try got weak had sex.

spent two days being back together, then the bitch gets drunk and tells me how she really feels.

i just text her asking her what shes up to and she says why do you care!?

how can one person piss me off so f**king much.

Ex girlfriend is now with a friend of mine....makes me so upset, it's been 2 months since we split and im with someone else, but i'm just angry seeing them together....

Ino the feeling, my ex got with one of my mates within a matter of days of breaking up with me, makes me glad I'm not with her anymore.

Girl troubles; How do you tell a girl that you like her/How do you take the next step with a girl?

I've started seeing someone recently, who I think I got on really well with and would like to see her more.

However, my self esteem isn't the greatest with girls when it comes to phase two.

I personally think I am really good at breaking the ice and giving a good initial impression, but when it comes to anything action wise I just don't know how to move things from friendship, to that limbo that is an open relationship, whats the best way to show/say "I'm not a homo who's here for the social"?

Ino the feeling, my ex got with one of my mates within a matter of days of breaking up with me, makes me glad I'm not with her anymore.

Girl troubles; How do you tell a girl that you like her/How do you take the next step with a girl?

I've started seeing someone recently, who I think I got on really well with and would like to see her more.

However, my self esteem isn't the greatest with girls when it comes to phase two.

I personally think I am really good at breaking the ice and giving a good initial impression, but when it comes to anything action wise I just don't know how to move things from friendship, to that limbo that is an open relationship, whats the best way to show/say "I'm not a homo who's here for the social"?

It depends who you are as well as who she is.

What I mean is none of us on here can 100% tell you what to do as we don't know her /you.

You could try telling her exactually what you feel, ask to go somewhere quiet and then just tell her. If you don't feel comfortable with that try more subtle things, ask her intimate questions try to get her to tell you what she feels about you and if she thinks "Could this become a more serious thing?" its all up to you and how much you want / dare to ask or say. If worst comes to worst get a friend to tell her it might seem really really stupid but its an option.

Apart from that i'm useless so I hope i might've helped..

Invite her to a party/ somewhere where alcohol is involved, gets things going much faster than all that talking crap...

I'm in a f**king weird situation right now, wanna be properly with this girl but I don't think I can trust her. Also within 5 hours of meeting her I was in a threesome with her and her best friend, now I'm having trouble getting the friend out of the equation. Her friend is f**king scum, complete sponger who doesn't appreciate anything anyone does for her (owes me about £50 in the last month alone and I'm never going to get that back) and has a habit of screwing everything up, I can't even begin to describe what a f**kup she is, but I'm sure she'd manage to ruin my relationship. (she's an old friend of my ex and contributed to the screwing up of that too).

I can't quite remember what the point of this rant is, think I need to steer clear of Telford girls...

Invite her to a party/ somewhere where alcohol is involved, gets things going much faster than all that talking crap...

I'm in a f**king weird situation right now, wanna be properly with this girl but I don't think I can trust her. Also within 5 hours of meeting her I was in a threesome with her and her best friend, now I'm having trouble getting the friend out of the equation. Her friend is f**king scum, complete sponger who doesn't appreciate anything anyone does for her (owes me about £50 in the last month alone and I'm never going to get that back) and has a habit of screwing everything up, I can't even begin to describe what a f**kup she is, but I'm sure she'd manage to ruin my relationship. (she's an old friend of my ex and contributed to the screwing up of that too).

I can't quite remember what the point of this rant is, think I need to steer clear of Telford girls...

i think thats ur answer

shes a hoe bag

What about a rose? It'd make things obvious for her without you even having to open your mouth.