Section7

rugbyman

Section7  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should it return

• Yes
    • No

itd be nice to have it back buts its like mbuk, not really worth it, any news in mbuk we hear about on here a month earlier, a trials magazine would never work, people tried and it failed, the only thing there good for is a good old interview.

itd be nice to have it back buts its like mbuk, not really worth it, any news in mbuk we hear about on here a month earlier, a trials magazine would never work, people tried and it failed, the only thing there good for is a good old interview.

Trials magazine? You know he means Section7 the website? The thinking man's forum?

I'm guessing Rugbyman's refering more to the forum side of things, seeing as I seem to remember him being one of the last few core members who prowled there.

It'd be cool to have it back though...

cheeky bar steward

i never prowled he he

i agree with dave :sick: (sh!T that was hard) :sick: But the news was slow however the forum was top notch (Y)

No, the first thread would be "Do's u'z likes my T-Pro?" because there is no validation system there, haha. I'm happy with TF. Section7 was good, but I don't need another forum in my life :P

Been there done that.

It was fun at the time and it was also th birth of my nickname and PX bashing.

I remember a good old argument with mark aswell about how high he could backwheel.

Oh the good old days ha ha ha ha.

Things have changed.

No experience of section7, but why not just have another section on TF where you can write articles? ....

Alun

^^ Why not. A weekly or bi-weekly column written by the Section7 lads, on TF would be compulsive reading!

Maybe taking its content from the weeks goings on in the world of Trials or just a cheeky look at a week on the forum!

Steve

(Y):D

i take it chris this goes back to the Brit round convo we had at addingham ;) or was it a tyke trial? :Slol!!! im out of date, always have and always will be.

This IS good, but its just IMO full of in adequete kids giving someone else advice they no nothing about. check the post about the kid getting a bearing out of his Hope Freehub body. i still laugh my socks off at that

"hit it as hard as you can with a hammer, it will come out"

:lol:

Waynio..........................

check the post about the kid getting a bearing out of his Hope Freehub body. i still laugh my socks off at that

"hit it as hard as you can with a hammer, it will come out"

:lol:

Waynio..........................

that will work though wont it (Y). i mean come on we all know it will :P

This is the internet people. People who can see this forum, will see the Section 7 forum. Unless you screen your members, it will just turn into another Trials-Forum.

An articles section sounds good. Give some people access to the section to post, but only people who will actually write decent articles, maybe contact Martyn and horsie, and some further afield, see if they want to contribute. So and so forfth.

yes i totally understand that chris, its something we sort of chatted about though wasnt it. its all good, its just people having the time etc etc to give up for people to look read and understand, insted of critisize.

Waynio..............

I reckon you guys from the TF and section 7 could find an agreement to have a special thread dedicated and managed by section 7 (like with a moderator status), then, we would have the best of both worlds. (Y)

After all, true that the forum part was not so prolific :- , but the articles were really good.

Or maybe there is some politics involved <_< that makes this simple move impossible :huh:

'cause without a special access, even good articles would get lost in the hundreds of threads... hence, a different section is needed to have them stand out.

An articles section sounds good. Give some people access to the section to post, but only people who will actually write decent articles, maybe contact Martyn and horsie, and some further afield, see if they want to contribute. So and so forfth.

Sounds good to me, then i wouldn't need to read MBUK anymore. (Y)(Y)