New Mjcycles.com Video

sexymike

Liked that vid alot (Y) but i thought the thing at the beginning where it kept flicking was quite annoying and i think that song has already been used :S but the mjcycles team rules and i love those bunnyhop manuals :o

thanx, appreciate that comment.

it was used in Oceans 12, in the vault Scene.

Wohoo that vid was fun.The riding was impressive loved the stall matt did on that rail tap in leeds haha and cap tapping every rail in sight.Bucky with his huge manuals ahh that was kool.Dave trials blocking the camera on caps front back haha hes a funny guy.

Anyway nice vid kool edited will defo watch again and again for insperation.

Love you sexyMike xx :wub:

Edit: ohh and rossi and Dave hugging its love at first site awwwwww, lmao at myself diving out of the way at 4 minutes in when bucky's going down the ramp

Edited by JASON CLARK

will edit when done..

BET ITS BANGER style !! (that means GOOD when your 'down wid da kids !'

WELL GOOD !!

loved it,, all of it ! ace

iolo.

Edited by IOLO

arrrrrrrrr cool vid, its always fun when the mjcycles gang is in town, but more fun when a tartybikes riders joins in :D

I'll try and come out next time, they looked like good rides and I am sure you guys can teach me a few things

WOOAH , thats mega guys fair play to you , and jesus wept some nice bunnyhops and manuals and stuff going on. The song was ok and kinda suited it as it was very chilled and the riding was immense , few things I would have done differently filming wise but thats not the point.

Sweet Vid , keep it up (Y)