Name A Band

boon racoon

The Click Five.

American Pop/punk, you know the really common stuff, but I seem to like these guys more than others.

yea had there album for a while now, sometimes it does my head in its too poppy and high pitched but other times, the same songs are immense, its all mood dependant.

also anyone else real disapointed by the new kind of euro-disco-trash-pop-rock that hellogoodbye have put out, and are now enjoying major success on radio1 etc.

what happened to the aceness of the old skool hellogoodbye ep.

bonnie tylor shakedown(the original, not the 2k4 remix)

dear jamie...sincerely me.

call and return.

and the absolute blinder that was : shimmy,shimmy, quarterturn.

well forget "jesse buy nothing..go to prom anyway" as it was absolute trash, but 4 out of the 5 songs on the EP where brilliant, and it was small scale, all your mates would well want to listen to it over and over again, but not be able to get hold of the cd anywhere and never heard of them.

but rather disapointed by the new album and the new found success.

suggesty people go check out the hellogoodbye ep if you can find it anywhere, its real good, and not a million miles away from the click five, just less pitched and screamy, it really is an immense ep.

also, while were on the subject of letdowns from new albums, anyone really not fond off the new ataris crap, sounds like bullplop if you ask me.

however am digging the new FFAF track and is much more my thing.

not new bands, but bands you should all check out, and many people will of missed 1st time round.

cauterize

custom

the ataris

idlewild

NOFX

Something corporate

starting line

taking back sunday

the spill canvas

thrice

third eye blind

www.myspace.com/retrofect

Mates (kinda) to me like i'm mates wih Dot By Miro, seen em a couple of times live.

www.myspace.com/limewax

Probably already been posted/ everyone knows about him/them.

www.myspace.com/dotbymiro

Already posted a few times. I LOVE them.

Edited by Fat Pants

My friend reminded me of an amazing band.

Finch.

Really forgot how good they were, fantastic riding music.

Funny that, the other day i remembered how good finch were, dragged out their old album and it was shit.

Gym Class Heroes and Foreign Beggars.

Oh and the new Interpol song is awesome. New album's out like, now or soon isn't it?

good shout, although i don't actually like the song that they have in the charts (GCH's)

Have you heard hold on with skinny man? Pretty sure its with skinny man anyway. It's awesome

good shout, although i don't actually like the song that they have in the charts (GCH's)

Have you heard hold on with skinny man? Pretty sure its with skinny man anyway. It's awesome

Indeed! Foreign Beggars - "Hold On [Ft. DVS & Skinnyman]"

Awesome song. It's on the Fabriclive 22: Scratch Perverts album. Top compilation! :)

I would have agreed about WIITB a few years ago, i've seen them 7 odd times i think now, but looking back it was lyrically pretty crap, musically pretty crap (apart from the drumming). I guess now it sounds old and unoriginal, but at the time i admit it was great.

Indeed! Foreign Beggars - "Hold On [Ft. DVS & Skinnyman]"

Awesome song. It's on the Fabriclive 22: Scratch Perverts album. Top compilation! :)

brilliant album if you guys like uk hip hop check out www.rebirthevents.com went last year, klasnekoff, mud fam, skinny was awesome this year is huge in comparison and the lineup is awesome; and its all only 2 miles away from home :D

defo diggin the new biffy clyro album :)

c'mon the biffy

been listening to the new funeral for a friend album for about a week now, those of you that havent heard it, listen to it.

cant decided which song i like the best, they all sound the same and totally mint, which is kinda contradictive as im saying its a monotone album, but its a tone i like, so it rules.

the pack and fannypack.

Deep basslines ***

www.myspace.com/retrofect

Mates (kinda) to me like i'm mates wih Dot By Miro, seen em a couple of times live.

www.myspace.com/limewax

Probably already been posted/ everyone knows about him/them.

www.myspace.com/dotbymiro

Already posted a few times. I LOVE them.

Did you get that link from one of my posts as i have posted that link a fair few times on here. but yes limewax is a mean 17year old lad, very nice very friendly to talk to aswell. there are a few other producers like Robyin chayos tech itch who is known to set with desil boy who i cannot say is my most favorite of all times but a great set of vynils that technical itch produced called penitration is fappping ace! so if any of you mix.... get some of them! They are out of this world. the owner of the record label is dylen he owns freakrecordings as far as i know and that is the label that these lads and lasies all work under. some ace stuff but still very unknown! Last gig i went to of thiers peoples eardrums were bleading...

Edited by Radfax