Problem Page!

Davey

Basically ive got this massive problem atm.... when i started colledge there was this new girl and she was amazingly beautiful, but she had a serious bf, so at the time i was like well ill ask her this question and it will depend how i play it, so i said "do you think hes the one?" and he turned round and said "seriously? yes." so i though well i don't wanna mess things up for her so i wont even try to play this

weve becombe really good mates but now shes broken up with her bf things have changed and i have started thinking about her in a different way, shes been saying these terrible pulling lines to me which is kinda hot and hinting at a few things.... its really wierd, my parents are going away to South Africa today and shes coming round. I dont know wether im intimidated by her, shes quite sexually experienced although ive had loads of girl sexually i dont know why im nervous about it more this time

meh maybe just pre match nerves......

shes stunning but i dunno if i wanna mess thing up with her X if they wanna get back with each other.... dunno guess ill ask her before anything happens

Basically ive got this massive problem atm.... when i started colledge there was this new girl and she was amazingly beautiful, but she had a serious bf, so at the time i was like well ill ask her this question and it will depend how i play it, so i said "do you think hes the one?" and he turned round and said "seriously? yes." so i though well i don't wanna mess things up for her so i wont even try to play this

weve becombe really good mates but now shes broken up with her bf things have changed and i have started thinking about her in a different way, shes been saying these terrible pulling lines to me which is kinda hot and hinting at a few things.... its really wierd, my parents are going away to South Africa today and shes coming round. I dont know wether im intimidated by her, shes quite sexually experienced although ive had loads of girl sexually i dont know why im nervous about it more this time

meh maybe just pre match nerves......

shes stunning but i dunno if i wanna mess thing up with her X if they wanna get back with each other.... dunno guess ill ask her before anything happens

I wouldn't worry about her ex, if it was me I wouldn't give him a second thought but you're probably a nicer man than me. Anyway, her saying he's "the one" really doesn't mean anything, girls say that all the time, seriously most of my girlfriends have thought I'm the one, I mean this is me we're talking about, can you imagine me being "the one" for anyone what with all my antics? Not likely is it, so take that with a pinch of salt. It sounds to me like right now she wants you, so quit worrying bout the other bloke, he's had his chance, get in there my son!

Oh and pre match nerves, they can really suck, don't be intimidated though, she's still just a girl and she's only doing all that kinky pulling stuff because she's dying to have your spam dagger plunging into her, so you're the one with the power, be a man!!!!!

Davey

Was kinda awkward with loads of imtimate hugging with no action and she kept talking about her lad.... she just text me saying she doesnt want to see him anymore an really likes me.... god..... commitment...... dont do this....

Pik?

432460624_l.jpg

Was kinda awkward with loads of imtimate hugging with no action and she kept talking about her lad.... she just text me saying she doesnt want to see him anymore an really likes me.... god..... commitment...... dont do this....

432460624_l.jpg

She's hot, and has said she likes you. Rents are in africa for a while i guess? Get her round tomorrow night ;)... slight amount of vodka to squash any pre-match nerves, not enough to get you pissed though. 2-4 shots 30 minutes before she's round will be fine depending on how well you can hack your drink.

Enjoy!

oh davey davey, (apologising in advance for the 14 year old jokes from the other day). i think ive become a boring b*****d,this is the second bank holiday weekend piss up i knocked on the head, i think, dispite loving clubbing, gettin mashed and talkin shit with people ive only just met,while making crazy shapes. i wouldnt say ive even grown tired of it, just lacking motivation, i used to live for the weekend, but summits changed, dont know why,its like, well i just cant be arsed. was hyped up about the last bank holiday(following an immense 4 day easter bender) for ages. then on the day of it, it was kinda meh, didnt know wether we cud pull 3 nights on the lash, so i just called it quits and fecked it off, didnt bother going out at all, pretty much done the same this weekend. was meant to be goin out tonight, then me mate cancelled goin out tomorrow night, cos hed got a gig, but said i could stay at his, and go out, get trashed and let meself in if i didnt find a feisty females to stay at. then just chill sunday, pint or two in the pub, then back out sunday night, but i was like meh, and ended up sayin, nah wont bother goin to his for the weekend. and here i am, 10.36 pm on a bankholiday friday, pissin it away on trials forum. its like how simpson was gettin pre match nerves, im getting pre piss up depression, which makes me de motivated for like 6 hours, then passed, and im sittin here in oily jeans and a chorley fm t shirt, wishing i was out making shapes with the chemical generation.

whats happened?

HEAVY smoker.

No she doesnt smoke at all... never touched 1 i dunno...... spag bol? lol

yea... not 2morra night though..... got a party here lol but yea definatly before my rents get back! She said she doesnt want to be like any of my other girls... god she knows me to well... kinda a 1 night man usually... kinda scared of the commitment..... but i do need someone reliable in my life atm..... and she is sooo great..... with a hot accent... guess i could try it... know ill go headover heals for her

depending on how well you can hack your drink.

Na i dont need it to be honest... only cider or squash at my house... genrally go for the cider anyway if im not driving

Im KINDA starting to do this.... just sometimes you think.... whats the point in going out getting wasted and sleeping on the street again? but go out get a couple down you, if you want some biscuits do it and enjoy yourself.... and if you dont want to do something else? like learn to bowl? or iceskate? iceskatings well good on friday nights like a roller disco on ice with loads of hot birds and you dont have to get ass wankered to enjoy it!

Im KINDA starting to do this.... just sometimes you think.... whats the point in going out getting wasted and sleeping on the street again? but go out get a couple down you, if you want some biscuits do it and enjoy yourself.... and if you dont want to do something else? like learn to bowl? or iceskate? iceskatings well good on friday nights like a roller disco on ice with loads of hot birds and you dont have to get ass wankered to enjoy it!

thing is, its not that im thinkin whats the point, bt you know when your real hyped up for doing something(big drop gap, or speakin to a bird or summit, then u just shit it and dont do it, then kick yourself later for not doing that, its like that, but i dont shit it, i just go "meh" and cancel it.

i keep thinking about doing other things, making friday night into something different.

id say ive just grown old of it and got bored, and i either hang up me dancing shoes, or just give it a break for a month or two, but its not even that, its just about 4-5pm friday, my mind and body just say nah, lets not bother. lets go fit a clutch lever to me bike, or complete hitman mode on saints row, or go lounge round in my house clothes.then by 8.30-9.00 im thinking, feck, i need to be out on the razzle by now.

its just real bad, its like im feeling depressed and not in the mood for going out, so dont go, but then by not goin out, i end up feeling more depressed about it all. think i might try an go do summit inspirational tomorrow, but havin said that, probably wont bother when it comes down to it.

• 1 month later...
Oh wisdom of davey davey..........how do I make a girl want me??

get of the forum, get a life, get some confidence, u obvisoly dont have any cos your asking some one "how do i get a girl" get hair your done so its half decent, and approch what ever girl u fancy trying it on with, and say summet like, hey i dont normally do this, but can i have your number and well go out some time, if she says no u say, its alrite and walk off and try another girl.

Edited by Davetrials

f**k f**k f**k, right, davey, help here fella :(

Started texting this girl, thought she was 14, which yerr is young, but she's 13 (year 9)

I have finished school and i'm 17, i have been texting her, and i really like her.

Meeting up tomorrow, i'm just worried about this age, she seems older than she is, which is a pluss. but meeeh,

don't know :(

Luke.

no 13 is one year older than a TWELVE YEAR old for gods sake, thats not even kool if your 16, i say avoid, i can guarntee shes not mature enuff for a relationship, girls that age dont want boyfriends, they think they do then get very bored, she laugh any time you said anything to do with sex, and can you imagine having kinki time with a 13 year old? people would throw stuff at you,

Edited by Davetrials

I wouldn't. Even if you really really like her its more hassle than its worth. I used to like this girl who was 14, year 10, and i didn't do anything about it because I kknew it would only end in trouble. Oh btw you still want this wheel?