Pictures In Sigs?

Krisboats

100 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the forum with picture signatures.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would it be better to have a trial run first, over say a week

• Yes
    • No

You can't make avatars too much taller though, else all the one-line posts people put take up more room as the avatar is longer than the post, and it's shitty that way too...

edit; Hell, as it is now my avatar and info on the left there takes up more room than my original post (this minus the edit)

Edited by Monkey Boy

I aint fussed really. It would be nice yes. But i go on 4 other forums and 3 of them allow pictures in sig's. They also have BIGGER avatars, by which i am talking about this big:

|

|

|

|

|

|

| Image here

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

I personally like the look of large avatars and pictures in sigs. I think it brings abit of life to forums.

Danny.

Judging by that your MSN name is something like

-=D@nNy K3@rNs=-

Just because it 'brings a bit of life to' MSN.

amirite?

Why should seniors get them and not normal members? last time i checked trials-shack was dead so now you need to be demoted? >_<

Shut up.

To the rest.. pics in sigs will never be allowed. In fact its been playing on my mind for a few months now to start restricting the size (in lines) of peoples sigs 'cos some of them are just stupidly big - about 5 times bigger than any post they've ever left themselves.

Shut up.

To the rest.. pics in sigs will never be allowed. In fact its been playing on my mind for a few months now to start restricting the size (in lines) of peoples sigs 'cos some of them are just stupidly big - about 5 times bigger than any post they've ever left themselves.

Hooray for common sense in board management! This place is like a breath of fresh air after so many other places with large, pointless signature images. I end up having to adblock them on other boards. Besides, it all goes to make the pages faster to load.

The way I see it, avatars help aid in quickly identifying a poster, so signatures are pure vanity.

Edited by Anjow

They're rubbish, and most people would only use them as more space for pictures of badly modified cars, girlfriends (or some girl they asked to the prom) and retarded MSN quotes. Plus they look untidy. And on some forums, they make their own using Photoshop and they're lame.

NO NO NO! We don't need to see them!

Quotes I like but pictures are crap. And I misread the question or had a fit or something and clicked yes to both but i dont agree. I wont be bothered by loading speed im quite relaxed in that way but they WILL get annoying so quickly

<< to be honest the avatars are enough. I wish people would change them more because again I get sick of seeing some old ones (OBM *cough* )

Why should seniors get them and not normal members? last time i checked trials-shack was dead so now you need to be demoted?

You sir are a f**king cock. Go join OTN.

As for pictures in signatures.. it's never gonna happen, it shouldn't happen and a good thing too! Who cares what's at the bottom of your post? Nobody. It's a forum not Deviant Art.

Pictures in signitures are a big no no, they dont work because a lot of people generally have little/no taste and just want to get noticed..

this results in people using HUGE images full of word-art crap with flames fire in the background.

Waste of time...

The only place sig images work are generally design forums, even then theyre limit sizes and often removed by mods as they look, excuse the technical term.... "crap"

ps i went to the holy grail of shit signitures (max power) and even they seam to have wisely disabled the feature.

Some from zeebeast.co.uk (lol :P)

I PROMISE, This is the first thread I looked at for these images, Im sure there are worse.. but anyways, 4 reasons not to have image sigs:

jamiesgolfsig-1.jpg

MEKELLYANDMYCAR.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

garysig01.gif

ahh bless... ^

Good, then you should have experienced the annoyance of trying to decipher one of these names.

Well, It's that kind of annoyance, over, and, over.

(Y):-

LMAO. Yes they do piss me off badly. I just try and deal with them in a reasonable manner.

Danny.

You sir are a f**king cock. Go join OTN.

Language like that would have got me a warning... Tut tut and FYI i am a member of OTN. No respect nowadays i tell you

Edited by Spacemunkee

So did you get a warning for your comment :lol:?

Neither of them did. Reason being: Chris is at the point where one day he will visit (pretty soon at this rate) and find his account banned, so theres not much point in warning him. And nicols_sam didn't get warned because I agree with him.. yey for democracy >_<

Eitherway, pictures in sigs won't be allowed on TF be it for a trial run or forever, which the majority of the forum seem to agree with. Time to let this one die..

Last time i chaged mine (to something different completely) i got hate mail from 4 different people. :mellow:

Haha, that's nothing. Someone started a thread about mine changing ;)

/abuse of power]