Rowan Johns - Tartybikes

manuel

Not done this in a long time .....

Filmed mostly in bristol (a couple of clips from the ace london ride). Took absolutely ages to film .... due to many setbacks along the way.

Dreams Of Glass on tv.isg - 90 odd meg, 6 ish minutes (probably overkill but hey)

ALSO NOW ON YOUTUBE

Its along the same lines as the last couple of vids - so if you liked them - you may like this one.

Thanks to Adam, Dave, Stan n Ali - for sorting my bike out. Elliot @ Ridden. Boon, Dan, Claire for filming. And all others who have helped me out / ridden with me recently ....

----------------------------------

Also

Toxic - little collection of bails and failures to go alongside the main feature - 30 odd meg, 2:20 ish - I balls up often.

Edited by manuel

Finally! :P

2 hours average filming time per clip, I make that... LOTS of time!

Will edit when watched...

edit; Just watched TOXIC. Quality! Best vid on TF in bloody ages (though possibly to be beaten shortly when DoG finishes ;))

edit 2; pimp-daddy-tastic!

Edited by Monkey Boy

I cant wait to see this :)

EDIT:

f**k'ING HELL ROWAN. You make me physically ill hahaha.

Your so good :(

The rail ride's to taps. WTF. and last line at shell, manual to hook..thats fooking huge :S

ah man, its been a long time coming, but my god it was worth it. You in my books, own the streets at the mo.

that was AMAZING! i really have no other words for it, the hook to turn to up to backwheel to railride to UP! was amazing! as was the manual to hook at the end, sick!

really worth all that time, no doubt! so many top moves, that was AWESOME! i've already been riding twice today, i wanna go again now!!

Im staggered. Best complete rider I know I think! That was just a complete piece of entertainment, I was a mass of smiles all the way through, cos I know how hard everything in that video must have been, purely based on the fact that I couldn't even think about doing most of it! Huge taps, manuals (BRING BACK MANUALS... AND STOPPIES!!), ah mate just mint! Sick Sick Sick! You'll have to excuse me, im just off to the shop of buy a bucket... :sick:

YOU DID IT!

Finally it's done... And was so worth the wait! If only the camera could show just how challenging and original some of those lines were... Quite simply one of the most innovative riders out there. Just glad I had the pleasure to watch/film some of it getting nailed!

Thugs and sluggers go home... Rowan's the daddy :P

I think the last time I saw a video that good, in terms of the filming, editing, creative riding and general awesome was probably when the Trialskings were in their full-on heyday.

That should give you an idea of how much I liked it :)

P.S. You had no right to make that manual-backwheel on that bin near the start, and that weird 90-front-back-gap to bench thing near the docks at Brizzle was a bit silly :P