Jonny Mc - Comeback Clips

JoNnY__Mc

Your arms are huge, but your legs are tiny?

Some serious power moves though.

My quads are 27" which isn't really tiny, calves let me down though just can't gain any size on them. Any tips?

Cheers for the comment though, should be much better when I get my technique back :)

Still got it then! Massive moves but the gym clips were quite possibly the gayest thing ever to stick in a vid!

Need to ride Liverpool..

Kind of haha, I do struggle abit though! I always get asked about my gym training, and the lifts I put in are my personal best lifts while I was off the bike. I just put them in because they are important to me more than anything.

Deffo come ride Liverpool there is so much here to ride.

My quads are 27" which isn't really tiny, calves let me down though just can't gain any size on them. Any tips?

Cheers for the comment though, should be much better when I get my technique back :)

Your calves is what i meant mate, probally just looks so dramatic due to your top half being super human.

• Like 1

animal!!!

how much do you weight?ever had parts breaking earlier due to it?

i´m around 90 kg,and always afraid my bike couldnt stand it in certain situations... :

I'm around 95kg, I always break parts but that could be more due to the kind of riding I do. I'm sure you will be fine at that weight. I'm sure there are much heavier riders than me, Bigman must have weighed 18/19stone at his biggest and he a really smooth rider.

Do you ever prolapse in the gym? Serious talk.

Some good TGS riding going down, gap to bin bail looked like a beaut.

Haha I do train really hard but that has never happened to me. I have heard all kinds of gym related injuries but I have never suffered any.

Cheers man, bail was hard! I was so winded at the time. Worse thing about it was I had to squat in the gym a couple of days later :\

I'm around 95kg, I always break parts but that could be more due to the kind of riding I do. I'm sure you will be fine at that weight. I'm sure there are much heavier riders than me, Bigman must have weighed 18/19stone at his biggest and he a really smooth rider.

And the rest! 22 if i remember rightly.

Great clips Johny! GLad to see you back on a bike, it looks like you need to try and relax a bit more when your on the bike!

And the rest! 22 if i remember rightly.

Cheeky begger you! That was at my heaviest, around 2 years ago! And I wasn't really riding much at that point, I used to sit around the 19-20st mark, Working on bringing it back down to the 18st and under mark now!

Adam

wasn't too keen on the riding, huge, but needs a bit more style IMO

in the other hand, I was kind of impressed with the gym clips

even though I m more of a body weight training guy, I found those entertaining

keep it up ;)

Ahh man, I know my style and technique is so bad right now! These clips are from my first 2 rides back after a good amount of time off the bike so I am very sketchy. I promise to everyone my next video is going to be BIG! Bigger moves, big drop gaps and some lines for a change haha.

I'm glad you can appreciate the gym footage, the lifts are my personal bests! 180kg bench, 255kg deadlift and 260kg squat which I am very proud of. I hope you will enjoy my next video more :)

Ahh man, I know my style and technique is so bad right now! These clips are from my first 2 rides back after a good amount of time off the bike so I am very sketchy. I promise to everyone my next video is going to be BIG! Bigger moves, big drop gaps and some lines for a change haha.

I'm glad you can appreciate the gym footage, the lifts are my personal bests! 180kg bench, 255kg deadlift and 260kg squat which I am very proud of. I hope you will enjoy my next video more :)

don't get me wrong, that was good riding in my book

but as someone mention D watson

my personal opinion is that even tgs needs style (as an example D watson has style)

so the only down fact about this vid, is you seems good enough to go that big, but in a stylish way

you're still way better than me though :giggle:

180 at the bench, f**k me

I have started the gym a few month ago

and my best is around 65 :D