Danny's bike stolen in Glasgow

monkeyseemonkeydo

I would say that the robber probably does not even know what he stole.

I mean the bike was in a bag in a van. Unless you know high value bikes can be stored in high value bags, and not as porfessional to steal a one off not common bike, probably they think it is a BMX with darn good brakes...

Don't you guys afraid to walk down the street late there?

That's just made me realise something.

All those "friendly" Glaswegian kids that seem to have a very strong desire to know how much my bike is worth and where I live probably just want to steal it.

They're not being friendly at all, the little sh*ts!

All those "friendly" Glaswegian kids that seem to have a very strong desire to know how much my bike is worth and where I live probably just want to steal it.

You thought they want to start riding? Huh. Look sharp on tеh streetz.

Hah, any time I get asked how much my bike is I just say 'Just a hundred or two, as much as any bike.' Probably help that my bike is raw and brakeless no less, but my bud's "It's around 3 grand" Koxx is the one that's gonna get knicked!

If I had to guess these fellas are just going to scrap the bike at this point, though I've seen equally unique and even more expensive bikes get taken and never seen again..

First world country, kek. Don't you guys afraid to walk down the street late there?

Don't want to laugh at Danny but this is funnily stupid. Who needs his bike? What an idiot?

It's not funnily stupid, It's the one thing that he makes money with and gets enjoyment out of, sure he could get another but that's not the point is it. it's ball ache and grief and nobody likes that Edited by bing
  • Like 1

It's not funnily stupid, It's the one thing that he makes money with and gets enjoyment out of, sure he could get another but that's not the point is it. it's ball ache and grief and nobody likes that

I said funnily stupid from the look of the thief because he can't even sell this bike. Why stupid thief stole some blue BMX? He even don't know what it is. But maybe thief stupidity will play him a cruel joke.

100% it was not a professional, just some idiot because pro's know what to steal(in terms of liquidity).

Trials bikes are so freakin' unique and illiquid - stealing them may nominate you for the award IMBECILE OF THE YEAR. Even one part (bars/hub/wheels/sprockets) may lead you/police to thief.

So the best way to have a benefit to thief is to start riding trials on that bike somewhere when he can't be noticed.

Edited by Clerictgm mk2