Tomm's New Video

Tomm

Also having a slight issue with sound but no image. I suspect that's down to my computer though, so I'm getting a fresh install of VLC sorted as we speak.

Edit; seems VLC doesn't want to play games, so resorting to *shudders* WMP *shudders*

Edit 2; Finally! Windows Media Player Classic Pour Le Win! Well worth the wait for that, definitely a keeper.

Lines lines lines, so so good in every aspect, and the editing was phenominal! Seems like the time you've taken to put this together has really payed off.

Can't wait for the next one already

Oh, quick one -- what tyre setup are you running? Couldn't quite spot it...

Youtube Tomm?

Please?

Tomm, being the monumental lightweight that he is, has gone off to bed (at least so he just told me on MSN, unless he hates me :o). I'm trying to upload it to Youtube now, but my net connection is as shaky as some of the rails seem to be in this vid, so it keeps crashing before it uploads fully...

Tomm, being the monumental lightweight that he is, has gone off to bed (at least so he just told me on MSN, unless he hates me :o).

I must hate you. But I am going to bed now. Will stick it on youtube in the morning if Mark hasn't already :)

jesus Tomm, I thought you had quit! I love you smooth streety style, it's really flowing, reminds me of old boon videos!

For those having problems, try downloading the newest K-lite Codec pack, it plays fine for me in Media player classic.

VLC sucks.

Nice one tomm, good to see you're still riding!

Everyone who's having trouble, try media player classic, worked for me.

yeah same here took me 15mins of uninstalling, downloading, installing, restarting etc but was well worth the wait. Great vid Tomm is nice to see a fellow old man out and about. It just shows what can be done on a 24" that can't be done on 26".... Now everyone go out and buy inspireds ha ha ha.

Didn't work before this, but i installed the all in one codec pack and tried installing it a few times using different options it gives you during the install. Last one i tried was the one that got it to work, so just run this a few times and choose different options.

http://www.free-codecs.com/Codec_Pack_All_in_1_download.htm

As for the video... :huh: Pretty f**king good mate. I'm usually one for adding some (usually) constructive criticism to my posts about vids but i can't fault that at all. Any little niggles i had were blown out the window with the manual... on a rail... using your front wheel! :o

I thought it was a general rule that mods/admin and 60% of the SM'ers don't ride.