Josh Holmes

basher

Well most people won't know or of rode with josh, his name was mtbjosh on here and stop comeing on a while ago.

I dont know the full details only found out vaguely at dinner today. But josh passed away after a motobike accident last night.

I regarded him as one of me best mates had some brilliant times with him on and off the trials bike, its just not set in yet. Id not spoke to him in a few weeks and so him on msn last night and was going to start a chat up but didn't and just went to bed instead. I cant believe i did that now.

i dont know what much more there is to say other than

ill miss you dude x

edit: a video he made of me and him with adam in aswell from 2006. Us three ust to be inceprible from our bikes had some mint days out. Me and josh would fight against each other trying to out do the other sadly i think he won in the end he turned out little better than me when we last rode. I ust to have a nack for when he couldnt make a move id say do this and the next time he tryed he'd do it.

post-7696-1220979714_thumb.jpg

post-7696-1220980023_thumb.jpg

Edited by basher

Oh god, i saw rick duckworths status on Facebook and i went numb. Josh was a thoroughly brilliant person. Where did this happen Andy?? Gonna miss you pal! :(

R.I.P

Blacko as far as ino, if i find out anything else ill tell you when i see you on msn or put it up on here.

Id not spoke to him in a few weeks and so him on msn last night and was going to start a chat up but didn't and just went to bed instead. I cant believe i did that now.

Don't beat yourself up about that man there no way you could have known what was going to happen. Another sad event in the small world of trials. Sorry to hear about it.