This Is Why You Don't Wear Tight Pants Riding...

Ben-jamin'

It's funny how many people think it's true...

Im pretty sure it was an accident a guy had that was wearing a harness wrong on a work site. Ive seen that picture in an email ive had before. So not due to skinny jeans. Its just another guy taking the piss out of riders who wear their sisters clothes.

Plus if he was taking high quality riding pics, why would he pull out his camera phone to take a picture of the guys balls?

whatever situation it happened in, i cant get my head around how they managed to burst through the skin, i mean think just how much stretchy skin you've got down there, and how much if shrinks and expands all the time, and how think it is too. can't be real surely.

And really, how can they be comfy? I saw a guy not so long ago have difficulty bending down to pick up his keys!

I wear skinny jeans riding and they are the best, there comfy because when you jump around the material and other things dont shake about. They are really strechy so its impossible to not be able to bend down. If you dont like them so much why do you bother to make false statments when you have never even worn a pair.

Not trying to start a fight, but dont make fun of them when you have never tried them.

Girls Jeans can no way be comfyer than Baggy Jeans.

Just not possible. Think how comfortable Jogging Trousers are, they are baggy.

Same with Pajamas ect. You dont see anyone going to be in skin tight PJ's.

how can something thats constantly restricting your movment, and litterly squeezing your legs be comfortable?

Besides, Jeans for riding sucks arse.

Its all about the Camo Shorts.

Yeah wearing girls jeans means i just want to be a girl, not because there elastic and mens arnt, its like wearing lycra, go up to a roadie and say WTF BLAD OW DO U MOOV IN that COSTUMME? like its cardboard :S.

Mat

OK but Rodie's look stupid 2. and there is a point them wearing that stuff it apparently makes them more aerodynamic (LOL)

Whats your excuse? dose it give you more spring in you side hop?

Edited by Gogz-

Girls Jeans can no way be comfyer than Baggy Jeans.

Just not possible. Think how comfortable Jogging Trousers are, they are baggy.

Same with Pajamas ect. You dont see anyone going to be in skin tight PJ's.

how can something thats constantly restricting your movment, and litterly squeezing your legs be comfortable?

Besides, Jeans for riding sucks arse.

Its all about the Camo Shorts.

If you buy shit, cheap jeans, I guess then they might be restrictive. I don't wear super skinny jeans, but I wear what are, according to the label, 'skinny' fit jeans, and they do feel a shitload comfier to ride in. They're flexible and don't feel like you've got a shit-tonne of sacking flapping around your legs every time you move. If vaginas have taught me anything, it's that baggier isn't necessarily better.