Rowan Johns - Cs

manuel

Ok - Apologies for the other thread and it going private - youpoop made an error and didnt save my settings correctly last night - and everything else was not in place... (well done whoever for linking it up so fast !!)

Right - First video with brakes back on... took ages to film, lots of issues, and so it didnt really turn out how I expected (or wanted), but there are a couple of things in there Im really happy with.

You can watch at:

Vimeo Downloadable here too

or join our itunes Podcast for a HD download (that also works on an iphone :))

also check out other vids on Ashtonbikes.com

Thanks again to TheADBTeam, Jon Byrne, Dan, Joe, Craig, Bird, Jeeves, Michelle, Rowlands - and everyone who helped me out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second vid is of Sam Pilgrim in a few locations around the UK - Killing it !!

again ...

Vimeo Downloadable here too

or join our itunes Podcast for a HD download (that also works on an iphone :))

Cheers

Enjoy both.

That's got to be the best trials vid since Dreams of Glass.

Most of that stuff is genuinely amazing.

What I like most of all is that you can *usually* tell what line you're going to be doing, and the thought alone of what's going to happen in a moment can be baffling - like with those railings and the rooftop.

the itunes video doesnt seem to be showing up on me phone rozza....any ideas?

p.s. i hate you

annoyance - its there on itunes on the computer if you do an update podcast ... I also pinged the server so it should have updated by now...

I just assumed you could do an update podcast on the phone - apparently not - how gay. Unfortunately then - the answer is "just wait" :(