If You Had Any Choice, Where Would You Live?

Ash-Kennard

Hehehe,

Yorkshire, yeah.

Reason - came from where, want to move back there.

The countryside is proper, the locals talk in a proper accent, there's sweet street and natural riding spots, places to longboard.

Beats the shit out of the rest of England ;)

South west Canada, or central New Zeland for me please. They just seem like nice places to live. Spectacular scenery aside, New Zeland always just comes across as a more chilled out less crowded Britain, which is pretty much my idea of perfection, plus I love the accent. The only real downside being that it seems a little disconnected from everywhere else.

Canada would be for the riding, the space again, and the custom car scene, a long with the ability to pop down to the US without having to actually live there/be part of it. Downside's the accent getting annoying.

(I've never been to either place, so I may well be wrong about both, but that's the impression I get).

Edit, Just to add, within England, I think I'd stick with the south west, make all the inbred farmer jokes you want, it's just a pleasant place to live.

Edited by RobinJI

Internationally, Monte Carlo Assuming i had the bankroll to fund living there, such an awesome place and there's some really sweet villages/ towns surrounding it too.

Nationally, Bristol. I love living here, its not too busy, but there's still so much to do. Just a shame the riding scene seems to be slowly dying,

New York.

The music scene is just crazy, in under 5 miles there are probably 10 times the amount of jazz/blues clubs as there are in London. A lot more work going about too, even though there are a ton of musicians it's better than the UK.

I'm also getting fed up with the UK. lol.

South California.

Everything about the american lifestyle just seems so much better. Yes, you don't get health insurance, you get guns and some americanized folk that seek death of all outsiders, but the lifestyle of the colleges, people and in fact the car scene just seems so amazing.

One day. :)

Hehehe,

Yorkshire, yeah.

Reason - came from where, want to move back there.

The countryside is proper, the locals talk in a proper accent, there's sweet street and natural riding spots, places to longboard.

Beats the shit out of the rest of England ;)

Yorkshire = toss. Only slightly beaten by Lancashire, but that's almost purely because of their accent. So f**king annoying. Just hearing people sounding like proper sour bastards all the time is dick.

Out of anywhere, it'd be somewhere nice in London, Newcastle, or maybe over in New Zealand.

Yorkshire = toss. Only slightly beaten by Lancashire, but that's almost purely because of their accent. So f**king annoying. Just hearing people sounding like proper sour bastards all the time is dick.

Out of anywhere, it'd be somewhere nice in London, Newcastle, or maybe over in New Zealand.

Don't ever come to Derbyshire mate, you will not like. :P

You're toss.