Inspired Hex Video

ben_travis

I've been riding trials for donkeys years now. Always tgs, so i decided to take a plunge and go a little more streety. I bought a hex, this is the first of many videos on this bike...

Comments welcome. Follow the link to my blog, video is the first post...

Comments welcome on both the blog and the video

Mis-Conceptions of the Ordinary

Haha what a guy, love the video kinda shows no matter how good you are at a certain style(tgs mack daddy) there are always other challenges to be had, which to me makes riding even more fun. Plus I am digging the writting style of your blog!!

mancanskills :(

Buh.

Theres probably some truth in that. With the way things were going in trials before Danny blew us away with A09, everybody would still be booning up walls side ways, including Ben. I'm not saying its ALL because of Dan but he really has planted the seeds in many peoples minds that trying to link lines, be smooth and be imaginative with their riding is the way forward. If anybody, its Dave Cleaver thats giving people the choice of being "mancanskills" side man by producing sweet ars frames and supporting riders who inspire others to be a little different and individual like Ben.

I'm looking forward to see whats to come from you, Ben. For someone who can go as big as the best of them, your sure to be poping out some sweet shizzle, you just need to keep the flow. :)

Aw aye, the blog. Its sweet. Now everybody lick my bum hole'cos I take the photos.

Edited by Ross McArthur

Every one is becoming Danny mancanskills sideman in trials :(

Least there will be more veriety of videos. I know I've watched this plenty more times than tunnicliffes new vid already.

That cobbled bank looks like it was made for flying out of!

My fav line is probably the maunal bump up to top drop in thing at 32 seconds. so smooth!

Will you be doing anymore "brakeless club" videos on this?