Things/words You Always Have/always Will Remember

aener

I really like this clip from Terry Kennedy - Natural High:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dSvwTFSbOlU

"Nothing changes, but you, you mightve put on a little bit of weight, got a deeper voice...but the world doesnt change.."

And also......"Follow your heart, and not mankind" from a Q-Tip song

very cool vid- cheers for posting!

7x8=56

It was always the one I forgot when doing times tables :P

Also esential phrase in Indonesian and Japanese, I can say "That's no donkey, that's my wife" :unsure:

Ha, my primary school maths teacher Mrs Madison was born on 7.8.56, so that was drilled into us every lesson.

I don't really have many mantra's or personal phrases. 'Its only as complicated as you make it'. My dad said that after I was considering what to do about breaking up with my ex. I just sorta sat back an took stock, an it all just seemed to pan out. No need for excuses, no need for bull, just straight from the heart truth an it'll all be alright, everytime. Just seems to work/apply for 99% of problems.

The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.

A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. But a 'great landing.' Its one after which you can use the airplane another time.

"If your going to hit someone, hit them hard." My dad (I don't live by this one, it's just in my mind if a situation was to occur).

"I'd rather regret doing something than regret not doing something." James Hetfield

"It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission." Grace Hopper

"If you enjoy your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life."

"Good manners cost nothing."

"Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them." Dion Boucicault

Haha I like them! Your dad seems cool.

There's more.

"Always hit the biggest f**ker in the fight first" dad

"Never saw the branch you're on, unless you're being hung from it" grandad

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be misquoted, and used against you" grandad

"A new broom sweeps well" nan

"Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own, you may both be wrong" dandemis

"Don't compromise yourself, your all you've got" janis joplin

"I would never try this stair set again, because it's intensely large." - Alex Liiv, anytime I go to do something out of my comfort zone on my BMX, Alex Liiv's smashed up face appears in my mind and I pussy out large.

"My dad's philosophy was that life is a malevolent force, which seeks to destroy you, and you have to struggle with it. Only those who are hard enough will succeed. Most people get crushed, but if you fight, in the end life will go, "f**king hell. This one's serious! Let him through." - Russell Brand

As well as: "If someone shouts your name, run. You don't turn around and see what they want, because no one's ever shouted 'OI! OI YOU! HAVE SOME FREE LOTTERY TICKETS!'" - Russell Brand, paraphrasing, but it's words to that effect. If I'm out at night on my own, it normally floats into my head.

I'll expand. If I tap my foot that counts as 5, 1 for each toe. Once I've done that I have to tap my right foot, going up in multiples of 5 until I reach 45, otherwise it will bother me I haven't reacher 45. It works with other things

I do this, but with the number 3 ha.

One of my Dad's. "Falling in love is simultaneously the best and worst thing that will ever happen to you. You'll be insanely happy, desperately sad and completely terrified all at once. You'll lose weight, struggle to sleep and never get anything useful done. But you'll love every second."

One of my Dad's. "Falling in love is simultaneously the best and worst thing that will ever happen to you. You'll be insanely happy, desperately sad and completely terrified all at once. You'll lose weight, struggle to sleep and never get anything useful done. But you'll love every second."

Letting out my non arsehole side for a second: that's absolutely lovely.

Sorry to burst the bubble of deep quotes guys, but a thing I always do when I'm bored is tap the bass drum sequence from the breakdown of a song which is quite complicated, always like trying to get my feet to do it all in time :)

Edit: quote from a friend, stupid as hell: "always eat pies with a fork"

Edited by Julius Czar